LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, quick question what’s best option for daily driver looking at some JOM blue line coil overs or springs i can’t decide I want it to sit low but not scraping , also wanna feel the performance difference

Thanks in advance

Dan

Apr 30, 2019
How many miles have your current dampers covered?

What's your budget?

Damian @ DPM Performance
Im guessing they havent been changed since new so 110k , my budget is upto £210 for coils or £120 for springs i think dont wanna go crazy on price seen as tho its just not a track car or racing car

Apr 30, 2019
another question which one would be more value for money and also Whats your opinion on the JOM coil overs i obviously dont want to lose miles of comfort but want the stance and the performance

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
I'd say coilovers as it'll be a full kit that will replace your dampers and springs.
It's a budget kit but for the money it's a good choice. They also come with two years warranty.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Apr 30, 2019
do they still provide a reasonably comfortable drive or with them do i completely sack off the comfort , obviously its quite a comfy car its not bad quality all OEM parts are expensive for it , and i dont really want to Knock the quality of the car down too much ,

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
do they still provide a reasonably comfortable drive or with them do i completely sack off the comfort , obviously its quite a comfy car its not bad quality all OEM parts are expensive for it , and i dont really want to Knock the quality of the car down too much ,

A lot will be down to how low you go.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.