FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

generationgav

Feb 7, 2013
Used, but still in good condition. They were installed then left in. Normally £70 - I want £35 inc postage - or collect from South Manchester.
Details are here; https://www.carshades.co.uk/privacy-shades-seat-leon-estate-full-rear-p-5545.html gives the car a nice tinted look, but also offers UV protection and allows the rear windows to be opened with the shades still on.
I've changed my car out, so had to get some different ones.

Apr 26, 2019
Used, but still in good condition. They were installed then left in. Normally £70 - I want £35 inc postage - or collect from South Manchester.
Details are here; https://www.carshades.co.uk/privacy-shades-seat-leon-estate-full-rear-p-5545.html gives the car a nice tinted look, but also offers UV protection and allows the rear windows to be opened with the shades still on.
I've changed my car out, so had to get some different ones.
Hi mate. Where abouts south Manchester are you from? Not too far away and I’ve been looking for alternatives to the suction blinds for the kids

generationgav

Feb 7, 2013
Work in Altrincham during the day but live in Sale. I know I'm the one selling them but they're great for the kids. I've just changed to an Audi and they're the first things I bought.

Apr 26, 2019
Work in Altrincham during the day but live in Sale. I know I'm the one selling them but they're great for the kids. I've just changed to an Audi and they're the first things I bought.
Got some static blinds free with 2 car seats (twins) and they’re terrible. Are you able to meet up anywhere? I’m in Huddersfield, so not too far away. I can come all the way but the more time I need to find the harder it becomes!

Apr 26, 2019
Got some static blinds free with 2 car seats (twins) and they’re terrible. Are you able to meet up anywhere? I’m in Huddersfield, so not too far away. I can come all the way but the more time I need to find the harder it becomes!
Ps have you got any pics of them fitted? Curious to know what can be seen from the inside looking out and outside looking in

generationgav

Feb 7, 2013
I can get you some photos of the same blinds (but obviously a different shape) fitted to an Audi A4 at the weekend. From the outside it blocks quite a lot, but from the inside visibility isn't affected that much.
Won't be able to travel any time soon, happy to post them or I might be able to get them to Piccadilly Train Station for pickup around there during office hours if that helps. I'm not in a major rush to shift them, so also happy to wait.