what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Deleted member 103408

no prob next time be aware there are normally a few off us (my self included) who drive up the day before and have a meal and a couple beers in a hotel.

Vazquez_6

Apr 15, 2019
FB_IMG_1567709450155.jpg
the cupra got a gyeon coating today ☀️

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
What’s your honest opinion of the sausage?

I've never tasted anything like it! (In a good way). Cumberland right? Loads of places round here serve/sell it, but they are quite flavourless. I was pleasantly surprised!

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Not my Leon but for my daughter's Leon Cupra:- went into the local dealer's parts department and asked for a print out of CAR DATA - "we can't do that now, only give you the paint and trim code!" - I replied that they could and should as the options listing which in part used to be on the build sheet seem to no longer exist now that the service book has gone paperless and no sign of a build sheet in the spare wheel well side - he came back 5 minutes later with a full print out. 6 pages! Also ordered in a battery -VE cover and 3 manual locking point covers for 3 of the doors, they are on back order, wife's Polo built in SA at least managed to come with 2 of them so I only needed to get another 2 for it.

Deleted member 103408

Not my Leon but for my daughter's Leon Cupra:- went into the local dealer's parts department and asked for a print out of CAR DATA - "we can't do that now, only give you the paint and trim code!" - I replied that they could and should as the options listing which in part used to be on the build sheet seem to no longer exist now that the service book has gone paperless and no sign of a build sheet in the spare wheel well side - he came back 5 minutes later with a full print out. 6 pages! Also ordered in a battery -VE cover and 3 manual locking point covers for 3 of the doors, they are on back order, wife's Polo built in SA at least managed to come with 2 of them so I only needed to get another 2 for it.

on some of the golfs the now put the build sticker under the trim. i presume you can get all this info from erwin for Eur7

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Yes I remember that you or someone said that, not sure if daughter would allow me to remove the rear strip of trim yet. It does seem to be a strange way to fit that build info as it can come in handy, in the case of my daughter's Leon Cupra, some items/options have been missed out like the PR code for the front brakes, I've always found it better to get hold of that list of options sooner than later, SEAT seem to be the sloppiest out of Audi VW and SEAT in completing that list, it also gives you the actual build date for that individual car, which for near "change" time builds can be very handy when sourcing parts - certainly in the case of my previous 2000 VW Passat 4Motion which must have been one of the last batch built before changing from B5 to B5.5 so quite a few components were B5.5 and not B5, knowing this saved me time with suppliers including VW dealerships as this model of Passat was not exactly sold in numbers in UK.