Ghost45

OBDeleven encodings

dj_sa

Aug 17, 2019
Actually in the car without the factory button that select the driving mode need this encoding and the wired button..but i don't know the real electric cables that need to be connected and where is the sub connector...
For this encoding need one big help with someone that have the fr version to see the real electrics cable and their + or - wires
I see. Thanks,

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Actually in the car without the factory button that select the driving mode need this encoding and the wired button..but i don't know the real electric cables that need to be connected and where is the sub connector...
For this encoding need one big help with someone that have the fr version to see the real electrics cable and their + or - wires
Mode button is not needed. Like audi drive select this also can be coded without the audi drive select button. For what i know this is posible with odis because of a svw/fec activation in module 5F

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

dj_sa

Aug 17, 2019
Mode button is not needed. Like audi drive select this also can be coded without the audi drive select button. For what i know this is posible with odis because of a svw/fec activation in module 5F

Right... I also heard it's possible with SWaP and a FEC, but... that does mean shell out more monies instead of going for the Xcellence Lux which came with it. I did find that changing the accelerator to direct, and change the steering to automatic suits my needs. Some said that in Sports mode, the maximum turbo boost is 1.6 bar instead of 1.0 bar. Do you/ does anyone, perhaps know where that maximum turbo is set?

Thanks,

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome

What is odis?

May 4, 2019
Is there any coding to make fog lights work independently from headlights beams(in auto mode) .
Normally when you engage the fog lights (in auto mode) low beam works too.
I would like to make fog lights work independently with daytime lights in auto mode with no headlights low beam On.

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Is there any coding to make fog lights work independently from headlights beams(in auto mode) .
I would like to make fog lights work independently with daytime lights in auto mode with no headlights low beam On.

Sorry but i do not have this encodings!

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Its posible to code foglights as drl etc. You need to change lightfunction in leuchte 12 and 13..

Sep 8, 2019
Hello everyone. I wish to enable ops but i cant find anywhere in odb11 the Park Assist(76) anywhere. A help would be appreciated
Thanks!

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Hello everyone. I wish to enable ops but i cant find anywhere in odb11 the Park Assist(76) anywhere. A help would be appreciated
Thanks!
This central seems hidden , try to go in the pencil section and select central 76.
after that try to enter inside...in many cars seems not respond and is not possible to enter inside this central 76.

Sep 8, 2019
This central seems hidden , try to go in the pencil section and select central 76.
after that try to enter inside...in many cars seems not respond and is not possible to enter inside this central 76.

I did activated it through pencil but its not responding exactly as you say. Any solution?

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Thanks!
OPS module 10.(park/steer assist)
Then activate byte: optical parking system..

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
I did activated it through pencil but its not responding exactly as you say. Any solution?
stef0s sorry i try like you but nothing happen.....seems only some cars with original parking sensor have access in this central n.76.

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
stef0s sorry i try like you but nothing happen.....seems only some cars with original parking sensor have access in this central n.76.
Modules 76(park assist) is different then module 10.(park/steer assist) tab optical parking system (ops) in module 10. Then it Works. Somethimes you need security acces code before coding. Then use 20103.

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Modules 76(park assist) is different then module 10.(park/steer assist) tab optical parking system (ops) in module 10. Then it Works. Somethimes you need security acces code before coding. Then use 20103.

at0ny i do not have module 10!!
i have modul 0E that is not available !
look here!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-09-08 at 19.19.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-08 at 19.19.10.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 153
Sep 8, 2019
Exactly. no such module exist. Even if we go to module 44 steering assistance there isnt an option for ops

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Exactly. no such module exist. Even if we go to module 44 steering assistance there isnt an option for ops
Maybe not with the apps you guys use. I use vcds! Here are 2 scans from 2017 and 2019 ibiza 6F.
b9a425708ec2b7e6cd5029248269475e.jpg
bddfe6d55c3bfb95892926074f73852b.jpg

STG 10 (Einparkhilfe) auswählen

STG Zugriffsberechtigung - Funktion 16 auswählen

Zugriffscode 71679 eingeben

STG Codierung -> Funktion 07 auswählen

Byte 2 auswählen

Bit 0 - optische Darstellung Einparkhilfe - aktivieren