Leather seat retro fitting

Paulo16

Jun 13, 2019
Huddersfield
Has anyone swapped out their fr seats for full leather! Very tempted and would imagine a straight swap but not sure if any coding needed etc. Thanks.

HighFlyingBird

2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 in Chilli Red 2019 - 2020
Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Has anyone swapped out their fr seats for full leather! Very tempted and would imagine a straight swap but not sure if any coding needed etc. Thanks.
Might be a problem with the connectors under the seats if the seats you retrofit are heated ones but other than that should be a straight swap

Reactions: Paulo16

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Might be a problem with the connectors under the seats if the seats you retrofit are heated ones but other than that should be a straight swap

On the back of this, if the seats are heated and your current ones aren't, you can retrofit the heated seats function and it doesn't cost the earth to do. It's a retrofit I'm currently thinking about doing myself in the future.

Reactions: Paulo16

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I believe all leather seats come with an electric drivers seat too that is more adjustable than the manual seat. This most likely needs additional cabling, at least to power the motors.

Paulo16

Jun 13, 2019
Huddersfield
I believe all leather seats come with an electric drivers seat too that is more adjustable than the manual seat. This most likely needs additional cabling, at least to power the motors.

I’m looking at a set tomorrow so will report my findings. Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kirky
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise