What made you smile today?

Deleted member 103408

D
i had some soup today at work. broccoli soup which got absolutely showered with black pepper because i wasnt concentrating on what i was doing. still, i love black pepper :bleh:
You should put some Stilton Cheese in it, hmmmmm

Deleted member 103408

Its not bland you just dont like the thought of it.

Means more for me :)

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Its not bland you just dont like the thought of it.

Means more for me :)
1489702636519.png

i made some for you

Deleted member 103408

@kanyewest Now you just have leave it to age for the blue vain to then run along the holes you should have created with an old screwdriver (adds more flavor).

One word of warning don't leave it in the fridge with your other cheese as the mold apparently can jump to your other cheeses.

Then bring it to the next meet and I shall have it with the beer and sausages :)

Reactions: kanyewest

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'll admit I didn't get much sleep last night as I was googling "soundproofing a shared wall" for most of the night. But I'm sure I've just seen a guy taking his car for a walk.

Kicking myself I didn't get a picture. It was a black pod like thing of mostly glass. The guy had a big black cable running from it to a control box big enough that it needed to be held in two hands.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Good news, I'm not a fruit loop. They are testing these round our industrial estate this morning:
Low-speed-autonomous-pod-at-Birmingham-University.jpg