Yeah i had to cut one tip to fit the bumper. So temporary fix
downpipe is tight fit though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

The stock downpipe is already a tight fit... I’m scared to fit a 3 inch one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lightup

lightup

May 27, 2019
Been trying to tint my front window. Pain in the ass with rainsensor and i have one cm short need to get some higher vinyl. but looks nice :)
9f5fb20d6ac776087b59d83c5c00abe6.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Last edited:

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
BIG THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEK HERE'S THE UPDATE!

Went for German Tüv and everything passed for the inspection part of it... but murpheys law kicked in as soon as they pulled it around for the tailpipe sniffer test the check engine light came on after being gone all week for the front O2 sensor... pissed me off hahha...

IMG_3116.jpg

So then i told them ill be back in 1 hour and ill go change the part.... or so i thought

IMG_3098.jpg

changed the part (which wasnt easy being the 4wd model) and then my 800lbs gorrila self broke the battery clamp bolt!

59542ACD-6C0B-4566-9CF3-D70CBE3EEDE3.JPG

Nevertheless i finally fixed all and went back to Tüv!

This time passed with flying colors and got my plates!

E3FC9FB9-6A44-4538-9AAC-0C9D70078B46.JPG

My car is a Leon (Cupra) 20vt4 so unfortunately all of my wish plates like [KA 1M 1] etc were taken so this was my last resort plate choice! still not bad...

IMG_3081.jpg

The Mrs. let me watch GT racing at the kitchen table to celebrate the passing which was amazing and happens only once in my lifetime hahahahaha

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
At work today got a super steal on an OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BATTERY normally 250 euros got it for 20 euros the guy thought it was completely shot... when in all reality just needed to be brought out of the deep discharge state it was in! MEGA SCORE!

IMG_3218.jpg

Also got my CUPRA R front bumper ready to start doing the large mouth mod at work on my lunch break!

IMG_3265.jpg

Ordered special number plates for my car to fit the large mouth mod :D im excited!

lightup

May 27, 2019
At work today got a super steal on an OPTIMA YELLOW TOP BATTERY normally 250 euros got it for 20 euros the guy thought it was completely shot... when in all reality just needed to be brought out of the deep discharge state it was in! MEGA SCORE!

View attachment 10034

Also got my CUPRA R front bumper ready to start doing the large mouth mod at work on my lunch break!

View attachment 10033

Ordered special number plates for my car to fit the large mouth mod :D im excited!
man i wish i could get a different size plate here. if i do the big mout mod i need to put that big ass plate somewhere. **** rules.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
man i wish i could get a different size plate here. if i do the big mout mod i need to put that big ass plate somewhere. **** rules.

Are you sure you can’t? It’s pretty hard here in Germany, you have to show there is no spot for it... as when you do the big mouth mod there is no space anymore... then I had to measure the area that is available and prove it to them. On top of that it’s only allowed if it’s deemed too expensive (over 150€) to convert your car to allow a normal plate.

lightup

May 27, 2019
Are you sure you can’t? It’s pretty hard here in Germany, you have to show there is no spot for it... as when you do the big mouth mod there is no space anymore... then I had to measure the area that is available and prove it to them. On top of that it’s only allowed if it’s deemed too expensive (over 150€) to convert your car to allow a normal plate.

hmm gonna look into it. could always make a sticker plate but it isnt legal, do that a lot for supercars and stuff.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
so how much did you drive allready? :cheeky:

Only 10km hahaha but soon I’ll be taking her out for fun drives! For the moment it’s nice just to see it outside my apartment and I can start working on it at home anytime I want! Some things to do before taking her out for back road driving... because when I drive I drive 110% or 10% no in between

Reactions: Legojon

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
yeah custom. just goes below the haldex. i only picked up the car. sounds a lot heavier as the miltek on the cupra. just no power yet.

Super man that’s great! I’m excited to hear it when I get to my laptop tomorrow! Will you get it on the dyno ?

lightup

May 27, 2019
Only 10km hahaha but soon I’ll be taking her out for fun drives! For the moment it’s nice just to see it outside my apartment and I can start working on it at home anytime I want! Some things to do before taking her out for back road driving... because when I drive I drive 110% or 10% no in between

thats not much lol. yeah i can understand. i hate driving it half ass, yeah will get it on dyno next wednesday, so no driving still. didnt drive it that much either.

Reactions: Leon20vt4
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members