Want to unlock coming/leaving home lights on my 2019 model and I don't have auto lights

Mohamed emarah

Mar 27, 2019
Egypt
Hey there wanted to know what do I need to unlock the coming and leaving home lights I only have coming home lights and I have to pull the high beam lever before I open the door for it to work so what do I need to unlock or code leaving home lights obd11 ? And is there anyway I can change the font of the speedometer? I have an analog cockpit with a small digital screen in between the rpm and speed so can I with tuning change the font of the digital screen to match the font on the dials of the cockpit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190922-231656_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190922-231656_WhatsApp.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 122

MH0

Aug 7, 2019
Hey there wanted to know what do I need to unlock the coming and leaving home lights I only have coming home lights and I have to pull the high beam lever before I open the door for it to work so what do I need to unlock or code leaving home lights obd11 ? And is there anyway I can change the font of the speedometer? I have an analog cockpit with a small digital screen in between the rpm and speed so can I with tuning change the font of the digital screen to match the font on the dials of the cockpit?

This can all be done with the OBD11. Where about are you from?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members