MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Banker

Aug 9, 2019
Damn, backlog with BCA means earliest they can collect our Arona is 14/10. Can't believe I've had to delay delivery of the Cupra myself for 2 extra weeks now. It's gonna be a long 2 1/2 weeks.
Why are you delaying your Cupra? If it’s because of insurance you should be able to
Spoke to my account manager at Leasing Options yesterday, and he rang Seat. He seemed convinced my car would be with me as originally quoted (start of November) with maybe a week or so of delay. I ordered early August with the order being confirmed at the end of August like everyone else. Apparently Seat have just introduced a new order system where they put potential build weeks months in advance, even though they will be a lot sooner.

My account manager also said he'd been told there had been no delays in actual production. I also asked about the brexit tariff, and he said BMW have already said they'll honour pre brexit prices if there is a tariff, but VW group haven't confirmed what they'll do yet, but we'd be within our rights to cancel if prices went up.

Edit: I still don't have a build week but have been advised I should have one by mid October

Almost word for word the same as Leasing Options told me. Fingers crossed they are right.

Reactions: ha2ell
Sep 20, 2019
Not had an update for a couple of weeks on mine so I might ring them today, Had my weekend (stag do) to Vegas at the end of October cancelled because of the whole Thomas Cook situations so now the cupra is the only thing left to look forward to... needs to hurry up my 2 Litre Hyundai feels slower by the day
Don't let the soon to be missus see that...
Nothing to look forward to except your new car... What about the actual wedding?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Does uk not get Ali foot plate to,just the pedals ??
RHD don't come with metal footrest on any of the A3, Golf, Leon or Octavia. You have to buy a third party one. It's crap. I couldn't believe this either.

ha2ell

Aug 11, 2019
dd19b0d0a42ed321cc964cccada8c943.jpg

This is in the dealership in Doncaster. Black lux with pan roof. Buckets present. Copper badge, check!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is the start stop button red?

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Update just now: she’s built and in transit from factory awaiting a vessel. Let’s hope a pirate with an eye patch doesn’t nick it due to KESSY before it’s loaded.

I must say, on the whole, Customer Services I’ve been really helpful.

Reactions: Zer0

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Update just now: she’s built and in transit from factory awaiting a vessel. Let’s hope a pirate with an eye patch doesn’t nick it due to KESSY before it’s loaded.

I must say, on the whole, Customer Services I’ve been really helpful.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Confirmed today through both dealership and Forces Cars Direct.
Just for clarification, when did you place your order? August?

Edit: just seen it was July. so looks like a magic 3 months as others have experienced.

Just an update on Intel from my local dealership, They ordered three Cupras in August and they are supposed to built in January. Looks as though there might be a backlog of orders increasing build times of orders placed after and during the factory shut down.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I think it is yes, the one I test drove two weeks ago had a red start stop button.
Are you sure? This must have changed for MY20 then as MY19 have a black start stop button with white lettering that illuminates red. Mine looks like this:
Screenshot_2019-10-02-13-59-12-464_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg

Ollie

Jul 26, 2019
Just for clarification, when did you place your order? August?

Edit: just seen it was July. so looks like a magic 3 months as others have experienced.

Just an update on Intel from my local dealership, They ordered three Cupras in August and they are supposed to built in January. Looks as though there might be a backlog of orders increasing build times of orders placed after and during the factory shut down.
So do you reckon this is a genuine date I've been given? They have said confirmed and that it will definitely be here before December.

Or have other people been given confirmed dates that have changed?

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Had my finance documents come in the post today. Also a call with the delivery coordinator, they hope to have a scheduled build week next week.

We shall see what I get.

queen

~Nassia~
Nov 29, 2010
Athens, Greece
Hey guys been off the forums for a while, had a lot going on but now I'm back and waiting for a my2020 leon cupra dsg in magnetic tech. Options are heated buckets, front and rear parking sensors and camera.
Ordered mid September, confirmed build date week 42 with an estimated delivery date somewhere between 8-15 of December.
I hope this time I'll be able to contain myself and not mess with it too much tuning wise maybe just a couple of things.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.