Frame around the infotainment screen

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone know the part number of the frame around the infotainment screen? Mine recently got scratched and it looks kinda bad, looking to order a replacement if possible but wonder what the part number is, or even part number of the infotainment screen itself? the 8" one.

By frame i mean the orange part in this picture, but in black (or any color really).

seat-ibiza-arona-beats-edition-00.jpg

Aug 13, 2019
It´s only one peace and not 2 frames.Why not to paint it?
Are you sure it is 1 piece? In the photo below the display does not come with the plastic frame around it. I might wrap it in carbon fiber but I'm still not sure what it would look like.

69913371-687537345048408-3894996327666286592-n.jpg

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
it´s one piece I tooke my off to install a android radio, in your case it looks 2 frames because of the 2 colours .
IMG_20180604_213659.jpg Sem Título1232.png

Aug 13, 2019
I found this picture.

Well the full story is that I sent my car for repair to an official seat dealership. The repair consisted of replacing the rear bumper and parking sensor, I received the car and did not notice the scratch until half way to my home. I called the dealership and they said they did not touch the nav screen, although I think they are trying to hide their mistake. Does the head unit have to be disconnected to connect the rear parking sensor to the control unit? This is what the scratch looks like, I was hoping to easily fix it rather than drive for 2 hours again..

Look at the top part here
IMG-20191002-114726.jpg

and the bottom part here:

IMG-20191002-114712.jpg

It clearly looks like marks from a trim removing tool, what do you think?

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
well I don't know in my case I didn't remove it using any tools in the radio area.
a few months ago I had the rear bumper painted and no need to touch the radio

Well the full story is that I sent my car for repair to an official seat dealership. The repair consisted of replacing the rear bumper and parking sensor, I received the car and did not notice the scratch until half way to my home. I called the dealership and they said they did not touch the nav screen, although I think they are trying to hide their mistake. Does the head unit have to be disconnected to connect the rear parking sensor to the control unit? This is what the scratch looks like, I was hoping to easily fix it rather than drive for 2 hours again..

IMG-20191002-114726.jpg

IMG-20191002-114712.jpg

May 4, 2019

IMG-20191002-114726.jpg

IMG-20191002-114712.jpg

As long as parking sensors okay, no need to remove infotainment system. But if a problem found in wiring, I think infotainment should be removed to check or replace with new wires.
Finally, that's the way dealers in Egypt deal with cars. They don't care about detailing or minor annoying scratches that annoy car enthusiasts.
I had the same problem after I received my car from maintenance and found a scratch in door handle, i found it after I received my car and when I told them about, the answer is "it's so minor that it's hardly to be seen". :doh:

Karim Yasser

Dec 17, 2018
The trim piece is plastic welded into the whole frame that surrounds the infotainment system, so in that case maybe is not sell as a separate part