Wanted Mk2 Leon diesel

hawtin1584

Oct 30, 2008
After a leon diesel preferably a FR nice spec. Upto 70,000 miles. Please let me know what you have and price. Thank you.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Don’t know what area you’re in but I was gonna go look at a FR 550 in wrightington ( Lancashire ) today but I already decided yesterday to buy a completely different car. ( Volvo V70 R design)
Long story but my last V70 broke big time 2 weeks ago.
Leon just not big enough for my 3 kids in the back. Still got my mk1 LCR hobby car though.
Anyhow, back to the leon. Spoke to the dealer about it and turns out he has a leon hobby car aswell so he must know his stuff.
It’s a 58 reg, 75000 miles and up for £3995.
It’s on autotrader, the dealer is called Mossy lea motors if I’m not mistaken.
There’s no photos up yet cause it was away having service and mot but should be back today ( Saturday)
I don’t live far away and will be passing there on Monday so I’m tempted to just go have a look at it. Sure he said it’s got the upgraded front seats in it.
If I do I’ll let you know what it’s like.
I’m a bit gutted really that I can’t have one, they’d have made a nice pair sat on the drive.

Oct 20, 2019
After a leon diesel preferably a FR nice spec. Upto 70,000 miles. Please let me know what you have and price. Thank you.
Hi Moody95,

I have a Black Seat Leon FR 57 plate. 86,000 miles.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with service history as the previous owner who was a dealer lost everything to do with the car.

No service history and log book will need to be re-applied for.

Just had MOT and has a stage 1 remap.

Going for 2k

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Hi Moody95,

I have a Black Seat Leon FR 57 plate. 86,000 miles.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with service history as the previous owner who was a dealer lost everything to do with the car.

No service history and log book will need to be re-applied for.

Just had MOT and has a stage 1 remap.

Going for 2k
I'm trying to sell my fr as I've bought a cupra

Dec 26, 2019
Hello
I have a FR+, 2012 for sale.
2.0tdi. 83000 miles. In red.
Completly standard. Fsh
All extras
Cruise, xenon headlights. Park sensors etc.
£5250

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.