what did you and your mk3 leon do today

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Good deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad - looked into the deal a couple of weeks ago and decided it was out of budget, dealer wouldn't come down £500 so i left it. Checked the website on weds to look at the car again (with regrets) and saw they'd dropped the price by £1000 so i phoned up and left a deposit with another salesguy :drive1:

So dealer could have made another £500 if he'd reduce the price for me the week before?

Leon is going in p/x, can't believe some trade in prices i was getting from dealers - 67 plate Titanium with 21k and was getting quotes of £10300 - £11300

Gunslinger300

Oct 12, 2017
Glasgow
Not bad - looked into the deal a couple of weeks ago and decided it was out of budget, dealer wouldn't come down £500 so i left it. Checked the website on weds to look at the car again (with regrets) and saw they'd dropped the price by £1000 so i phoned up and left a deposit with another salesguy :drive1:

So dealer could have made another £500 if he'd reduce the price for me the week before?

Leon is going in p/x, can't believe some trade in prices i was getting from dealers - 67 plate Titanium with 21k and was getting quotes of £10300 - £11300

The one thing I HATE about changing cars is salesman!

Reactions: Kirky and Peller

Deleted member 103408

Yes lots of flat run off and a nice straight where you can get a bit of speed going.

Stephenator280

Nov 5, 2017
Filled her up, dangle-free
4ba14f9fa61d08560baee7eccf32f618.jpg

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Decided to reroute some cables for the dashcam and various chargers, went through the dash as there's plenty of space behind the little storage compartment. What a nightmare to remove that, only held in with 4 small clips but it does not budge.

Stephenator280

Nov 5, 2017
I chuckle a little every time (which is often )

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah, my life will never be the same again. Funnily
Enough as I was filling up, the guy in front had a Karoq and I could see his fuel cap hanging down. From a distance it looked to be the same setup as ours, I was tempted to go and speak to him... but chickened out in the end.

I suppose that makes me a bad person

Reactions: Legojon

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Enough as I was filling up, the guy in front had a Karoq and I could see his fuel cap hanging down. From a distance it looked to be the same setup
As ours, I was tempted to go and speak to him... but chickened out in the end.

"How's it hanging?" *Walks away*

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
Enough as I was filling up, the guy in front had a Karoq and I could see his fuel cap hanging down. From a distance it looked to be the same setup as ours, I was tempted to go and speak to him... but chickened out in the end.

Yep, you're defo going to hell for that ha ha! First thing I could think to do when I found it was to share my gem of wisdom with you lot and look how crazy it's sent most

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stephenator280
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.