Turborevs intercooler

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not 100% sure... but would it be worth your friend asking Dynodaze or R-tech if he could buy one of theirs to fit himself? I got mine fitted with cnc aluminium custom pipes for £500 all in. So I reckon with a days labour in that price the intercooler itself they might let go for a couple of hundred. Then he can be sure it's a good cooler and will get an r-tech logo on it as a bonus.

Also Wellycooler is awesome!

Reactions: ash_89

ash_89

Mar 16, 2013
Bedfordshire
Not 100% sure... but would it be worth your friend asking Dynodaze or R-tech if he could buy one of theirs to fit himself? I got mine fitted with cnc aluminium custom pipes for £500 all in. So I reckon with a days labour in that price the intercooler itself they might let go for a couple of hundred. Then he can be sure it's a good cooler and will get an r-tech logo on it as a bonus.

Also Wellycooler is awesome!

wellycooler it is , theres too many mixed reviews about that kit alot saying bottle necks power over 350bhp

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm running a safe 370bhp. I did some tests after getting my Wellycooler summer last year and under hard acceleration after 5-6 pulls the IAT was 0.5 degrees above ambient. I couldn't really argue with that.

Reactions: ash_89

ash_89

Mar 16, 2013
Bedfordshire
I'm running a safe 370bhp. I did some tests after getting my Wellycooler summer last year and under hard acceleration after 5-6 pulls the IAT was 0.5 degrees above ambient. I couldn't really argue with that.

Decent :D

I will be getting some pipe work for the cooler made up soon and fit it over the winter months so its ready for summer next year

Reactions: Legojon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise