Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
My Cupra 290 arrived today. Got the camera out while it's still clean , first impressions are this car is a hooligan haha. 3 separate people that have been in my M135i say the Cupra feels faster, I reckon it's down to the DSG as it's not got as much power as the BMW. But, yeah, I'm happy, it's a very lively car which gets the power down better than I expected after watching various videos while waiting for it to arrive.

DSC08367 by Anthony Andrades, on Flickr

@Nevada Cupra 290..obviously you picked the right colour but that’s just me being bias,hope you enjoy your new car. You may want to blank out the reg in future pics though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
My Cupra 290 arrived today. Got the camera out while it's still clean , first impressions are this car is a hooligan haha. 3 separate people that have been in my M135i say the Cupra feels faster, I reckon it's down to the DSG as it's not got as much power as the BMW. But, yeah, I'm happy, it's a very lively car which gets the power down better than I expected after watching various videos while waiting for it to arrive.

DSC08367 by Anthony Andrades, on Flickr
I had a manual M135i a few years ago and I agree about the Cupra feeling faster.

Reactions: Nevada Cupra 290

ALEXZ360

My one that I picked up last week
IMG_20191007_114933__01.jpg
IMG_20191007_120239_366.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Ahh right maybe I was lied to then it will pretty much be exactly the same as my interior apart from the heated seats, wireless phone charger and keyless entry if I am correct?

Bucket seats too and only cost me 10 pound extra a month so no brainer really

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Fair enough! I wanted the Lux but like I said, was told they weren't doing it anymore

Don't think you were lied to. They did stop taking orders of the Lux while they changed the spec from MY19 to MY20 but as the standard model stayed the same orders stayed open for that model. As you said the interior is identical pretty much but with bucket seats.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Don't think you were lied to. They did stop taking orders of the Lux while they changed the spec from MY19 to MY20 but as the standard model stayed the same orders stayed open for that model. As you said the interior is identical pretty much but with bucket seats.
Do you have the new LUX I really want to get a good look inside and see the seats and how they look

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Fair enough! I wanted the Lux but like I said, was told they weren't doing it anymore

There was a period where it wasn't being offered. Possibly to avoid a situation where a customer expected leather and got buckets (or vice versa)

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Model year changes with an VAG product is always a pain in the arse and usually badly handled. They make great cars but aren’t great at communicating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise