MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Dominic Murphy

Oct 18, 2019
Ok so I'm confused now! Just downloaded the new brochure and you're correct, looks like they don't do the cupra lux in emocion red anymore! What the best course of action here do you think? Call Seat or the lease company and ask them to confirm and change my colour? I get the impression that the lease company are in the dark about colour changes tbh.

Disappointed!

Last edited:

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I've seen a unicorn today! I wish I had a pic but I'd feel a bit awkward taking pics of some guys car.

It must've been pre registered/late build.

It was a Cupra 3 door 300 SC in desire red with a manual gearbox all on a 19 plate!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I've seen a unicorn today! I wish I had a pic but I'd feel a bit awkward taking pics of some guys car.

It must've been pre registered/late build.

It was a Cupra 3 door 300 SC in desire red with a manual gearbox all on a 19 plate!

Someone must have had that car hidden away for a while at the back of a compound. Maybe found it and thought that would be a good sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Peller

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Someone must have had that car hidden away for a while at the back of a compound. Maybe found it and thought that would be a good sell

I was surprised, had to take a double take! It did look good tho! Not sure if it had digital dash etc as it had the silver badging.

I was in a work van so never had our 'seatcupra.net' cards to give him/her.

It was a lovely car, never seen the SC in our fave colour!

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
I rang nationwide earlier and got a much more helpful gent. He has now escalated it with admin and i am due to have my documents & number plate sent over by tomorrow (doubt it since its a saturday). He said he will make a note on my account that i am without a vehicle, in the hope that it speeds up my process a little more. Still think im looking at two weeks from today though.

Did you get your documents?

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
If anyone is interested in a 290 cupra magnetic grey.. This might be of interest to you....

Unsure if its against the rules of this forum, and apologies for this if it is, but basically going to be getting made redundant in the next month or two and that means I will not be able to continue the payments on my lease deal as mortgage payments will come first which are going to be a struggle too.

Currently on a 10k pa mileage and its £262pm, wondering if anyone is interested in this. The contract remains until May 2021, I am happy to give the person taking on the contract a payment for taking this on which will reduce the monthly costs a lot as I have some savings.

3p per mile excess too, magnetic grey, non lux

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
If anyone is interested in a 290 cupra magnetic grey.. This might be of interest to you....

Unsure if its against the rules of this forum, and apologies for this if it is, but basically going to be getting made redundant in the next month or two and that means I will not be able to continue the payments on my lease deal as mortgage payments will come first which are going to be a struggle too.

Currently on a 10k pa mileage and its £262pm, wondering if anyone is interested in this. The contract remains until May 2021, I am happy to give the person taking on the contract a payment for taking this on which will reduce the monthly costs a lot as I have some savings.

3p per mile excess too, magnetic grey, non lux

Sorry to hear about that. Sucks, really does. I'd create a thread in the Seats for sale. Put the details and some pics, more people will see it that way.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah not surprised. I’m giving them till lunchtime and then I will be chasing.

just rang nationwide for an update. Clearly being lied to here. So after being told that the documents will be sent Friday, I have now been told the car didn’t get into port until the 19th and that the car won’t be at the dealership till early November. Sick of being lied to by nationwide and the terrible service you receive. No one seems to know what’s going on and they just seem to be making it up as they go. Stuck in the countryside with no car, paying for taxis to and from work.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
just rang nationwide for an update. Clearly being lied to here. So after being told that the documents will be sent Friday, I have now been told the car didn’t get into port until the 19th and that the car won’t be at the dealership till early November. Sick of being lied to by nationwide and the terrible service you receive. No one seems to know what’s going on and they just seem to be making it up as they go. Stuck in the countryside with no car, paying for taxis to and from work.
Seems a mess, surely there should be compensation

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019

If your car didn’t get on the Pegasus last week then it’ll most likely be mid November when you get the car. I’m in the same position as I was expecting mine to be on the Pegasus last week but it wasn’t.

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
My co-signed finance papers arrived in the post Saturday along with the who to contact, what to do blurb. Still no word on delivery date though. Want to phone, but not sure I’ll get any answer, it just seems to happen in its own sweet time.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
So if our cars have been sent to Setubal then they should be going onto the Comet Ace to arrive in UK 27th Oct. Otherwise it looks like they will wait for the return of the Pegasus which will put them into the UK 12th Nov.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
I just spoke to them and a similar story that there was a delay and the car arrived in port at the weekend. I do now have a registration number so they are going to send out my finance documents, but I'm at least 14 days away from getting the car which means being car less for a while. The lack of information from Nationwide is so frustrating, the only time you get any is if you phone up and chase them.

Last edited:

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
If your car didn’t get on the Pegasus last week then it’ll most likely be mid November when you get the car. I’m in the same position as I was expecting mine to be on the Pegasus last week but it wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/Q

just had nationwide ring me back, the car is in the UK but the seat dealership has too many to transport to them. They have just organised my number plate for me today so my documents will be sent out either this afternoon or tomorrow. Apparently...

Denno

Mar 29, 2018
Saw a really rare colour on a Cupra yesterday when I was out and about, it was like a chalk off white colour, didn’t even know that was available, looked great.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.