What made you smile today?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
And it’s pictures of your car that made me ring my dealer as soon as I found out. I almost didn’t order the car when I found out you couldn’t get it in desire red any more. It’s the best colour. And with the splitter kit you have in yours, the black contrasts so well with the red. I may have to do something about the copper badges though.

Cheers . I do like the Red/Black contrast.

There are options to change the Seat Bonnet and Boot S Badges to Black ones as @Damo H and @Deano j1971 have done. Other options are to plastidip them or wrap them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Found something for @Legojon whilst out in Ambleside.
de69789e06551bea8923e286ae263921.jpg
53d50d31d8484042be3bbff834fb7ee8.jpg

Do you know how long I've been staring at that sausage thinking... "it looks like marshmallow".... it is marshmallow right?

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I had a play with with a lovely 14 plate Alpina B3 on an empty 'Mexican highway'

I'm not up to date about the Alpina cars so wasn't sure if it was petrol or diesel but it looked lovely with the quad exhausts!

Anyways, my standard 290 nailed it easily to highway speeds then I had to slow down a bit but he kept on it so I followed flat out and it wasn't an effort to catch him up before silly speed and traffic. At least the Alpina driver was sensible like myself and slowed down. It's funny that after a blast we all drive like saints!

A courtesy light flash and hazard flick were given. It's very rarely that I've used the Cupra in anger but it's a bloody fast car!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I had a play with with a lovely 14 plate Alpina B3 on an empty 'Mexican highway'

I'm not up to date about the Alpina cars so wasn't sure if it was petrol or diesel but it looked lovely with the quad exhausts!

Anyways, my standard 290 nailed it easily to highway speeds then I had to slow down a bit but he kept on it so I followed flat out and it wasn't an effort to catch him up before silly speed and traffic. At least the Alpina driver was sensible like myself and slowed down. It's funny that after a blast we all drive like saints!

A courtesy light flash and hazard flick were given. It's very rarely that I've used the Cupra in anger but it's a bloody fast car!

400hp apparently...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....eviews/alpina/alpina-b3-bi-turbo-2013-review/

Reactions: Peller

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Quite impressive specs on that! The Cupra battled well!

I've seen off many a powerful car in a Cupra. I can remember undertaking a full fat Nissan 370z on full chat! This EA888 engine is a corker when on full chat.

The relentless pull that the car has all the way to the vmax is impressive. It doesn't give up!

God knows what the stage 2 cars do!

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Not so much made me smile but what made me laugh today:
Seeing the price of a brand new Ford Focus st in the local dealer while waiting for a radio code for the wife’s S max.
I’m sure the st is a decent car to drive but 35 grand with a couple of options is ridiculous!
Cheap plastics and the gap between the top of the steering column to where it meets the underside of the dash is made of some cheap looking fake, creased leatherette type material.
Looks like something British leyland would have put in one of their 1970’s offerings.
The 40 grand Mustang looked good value in comparison even if it did have the eco boost engine in it. Lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Watching some guy in his Audi TTRS trying to impress some youngish lasses in their Fiat Abarth and then hearing them say what a Knob and then saying my CUPRA looked much nicer

That would of made my year lol

Reactions: Maypack

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
The £11 shock absorber that you can get for my Leon from ECP,that made me laugh.

I may need a new rear set soon but I’m not sure of the quality....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise