VIN number and vehicle info

mishawel

Jul 8, 2016
Hey, how can I get my vehicle info (colour code etc')?
The sticker in the boot is totally worn out and unreadable.

Crossthreaded

Apr 16, 2019
I have that sticker in the boot - I've stored an image of it in my laptop for future reference - but there's another one stuck inside the front of my service book. My old Cordoba was the same and like you it had a badly damaged boot sticker so the one in the book was very handy. Why do they put them there? seems a silly location to me.

mishawel

Jul 8, 2016
I have that sticker in the boot - I've stored an image of it in my laptop for future reference - but there's another one stuck inside the front of my service book. My old Cordoba was the same and like you it had a badly damaged boot sticker so the one in the book was very handy. Why do they put them there? seems a silly location to me.
Unfortunately I don't hace the service book (thanks to one of the previous 5 owners)
so this doesn't help me very much :/
Actaully my sticker is not really damaged, it's just there is insulation sheets glued on it (audio systems sheets) and its probably ruined even if I removed it.
Tried contacting customer service and going to the deaelr itself, no luck with that.
They can provide me just the color code for my car but not the whole sticker.

mishawel

Jul 8, 2016
Just an update.
Contacted global SEAT, just to get my side mirrors color code...
They're trying to help me with the sricker itself

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.