Which football team do you support

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Glad you made the right call there. I've always been union but now I'm living in York I'm slowly getting more into union. Looking forward to the world cup but hoping my beloved Ireland get their act together after their dismal six nations. World champion beaters to six nations mid table in a few months wasnt what anyone expected.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
many to say league their oops

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Chesterfield. We’re absolutely garbage and will be lucky to exist in a few years time. Absolute basket case of a football club.
I went to Wrexham vs Chesterfield on Tuesday night and the previous Tuesday night. Neither were particularly good games.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
I went to Wrexham vs Chesterfield on Tuesday night and the previous Tuesday night. Neither were particularly good games.

Fair play going twice bud!! I went to the game at Wrexham last season. Also awful. That was the last time I watched us. They haven’t had a penny off me at home games since December 2015. My boycott will end when we have new owners.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Fair play going twice bud!! I went to the game at Wrexham last season. Also awful. That was the last time I watched us. They haven’t had a penny off me at home games since December 2015. My boycott will end when we have new owners.
Tuesday night fa cup replay was half price tickets, wouldn't have gone if it was full price

I was at last season game aswell, you brought a decent following for that game if I remember correctly.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
Tuesday night fa cup replay was half price tickets, wouldn't have gone if it was full price

I was at last season game aswell, you brought a decent following for that game if I remember correctly.

Yeah, we tend to travel in decent numbers. More so when things are going well.

That game was a bit mad. Millions of police everywhere. Took me ages to get back to my car as they wouldn’t let me walk with the home fans after the game only for me to end up with the same home fans half a mile later.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Yeah, we tend to travel in decent numbers. More so when things are going well.

That game was a bit mad. Millions of police everywhere. Took me ages to get back to my car as they wouldn’t let me walk with the home fans after the game only for me to end up with the same home fans half a mile later.
typical overkill by North Wales Police

Reactions: hilly81

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
New to the fourm so just jumping on the pages to get to know people. Sunderland fan have been as long as i can remember
As a Sunderland fan, you come pretty close to us Chesterfield fans on the misery scale over the last 5 years. Both clubs have had horrid times.

but, we did win yesterday and on BT as well. Dreadful game, mind.

Reactions: Brimfull

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Never watch football now except when it's a Scotland game, used to support Hearts when younger (still got the scarf) Too busy with all the motor sport I follow - F1, Moto GP, WTCC , BTTC, WSB, BSB, FE, and this years TT after being cancelled for the last two years.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.