Hello from West Wales

devexwarrior

Nov 4, 2019
Hello, hello, hello (guess what I do for a living).

Just picked up my new car - a 16 plate Leon Sport Tourer 150 in Blue. Drives beautifully.

[Technical question edited out as I found the answer by searching]

Thanks

Devex

Last edited:

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hello, hello, hello (guess what I do for a living).

Just picked up my new car - a 16 plate Leon Sport Tourer 150 in Blue. Drives beautifully.

[Technical question edited out as I found the answer by searching]

Thanks

Devex

The forum has been worthwhile already then.

That’s what it is here for.

What Blue is your car as this will be debated by many lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devexwarrior

Nov 4, 2019
I think it is 'Mystery Blue'. I bought it because my Toyota Auris estate was written off in quite a nasty RTC (not my fault and it is a credit to Toyota that I walked away relatively unscathed, though I have been off work for a fortnight) and Toyota couldn't find me another one that wasn't automatic/hybrid. I decided to have a look round the local dealerships and spotted the Leon. As luck would have it the hire car provided by my insurers was a 19 plate 140 Leon Tourer FR and between that and a long test drive, my search was over. It's the most powerful car I've had and has even more that my wonderful Golf Mk2 16v that I had as a young soldier in Germany. Suffice to say I drive a little more sedately than I did then but I enjoy driving and the Leon gives excellent feedback and handles beautifully.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I think it is 'Mystery Blue'. I bought it because my Toyota Auris estate was written off in quite a nasty RTC (not my fault and it is a credit to Toyota that I walked away relatively unscathed, though I have been off work for a fortnight) and Toyota couldn't find me another one that wasn't automatic/hybrid. I decided to have a look round the local dealerships and spotted the Leon. As luck would have it the hire car provided by my insurers was a 19 plate 140 Leon Tourer FR and between that and a long test drive, my search was over. It's the most powerful car I've had and has even more that my wonderful Golf Mk2 16v that I had as a young soldier in Germany. Suffice to say I drive a little more sedately than I did then but I enjoy driving and the Leon gives excellent feedback and handles beautifully.

They are great cars with plenty of tech for your money.

Mystery Blue is a nice colour and looks great when it’s all polished up and shiny.

Sorry to hear about your RTC and here’s hoping the Leon doesn’t suffer the same fate. It’s always nice to have a bit of power and just because you have it doesn’t mean it has to be used all the time. It’s just nice to be able to use it when you need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devexwarrior

Nov 4, 2019
Astronaut??
Sort of, some of my work situations go from ground level to 10,000 feet in a split second so yes, pretty much. I'm now back at work but I'm on 'restricted duties' for at least a month while the injuries heal - that means I'm the most popular person around because I can do everyone else's paperwork....booo.

Reactions: bigT's lcr
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.