MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
What have you changed? Do you think it’s worth buying?

Sure is even though I've paid nothing so far. I already had a compatible wifi adapter and using the free "Pro" weekly trial now.

I've set soundaktor volume at 20 and disabled start stop and done some light changes so far.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
@LevoForest So called and been told it’s in production 4-6 weeks as there is lots of orders and stated it’s being built this week

basically they could tell me nothing

I am giving up now and will just wait and see what happens,no
Point calling anymore they just feed you BS

it seems like reading between lines it’s not been built and is delayed at least a week and is set to be built this week instead of last week

then logistics is 3-4 weeks !!

I think Jan will be lucky at this rate

Reactions: LevoForest

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
@LevoForest So called and been told it’s in production 4-6 weeks as there is lots of orders and stated it’s being built this week

it seems like reading between lines it’s not been built and is delayed at least a week and is set to be built this week instead of last week

I was told my 290 Lux was being build this week when all of you got told last week, might ring today and see if mine is pushed back to next week now or if they really are just making up as they go along :') I've been tempted by a few of the I30N deals coming up recently but really want the cupra :')

Reactions: LevoForest

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham

You're not feeding me good news mate :banghead2 but yeah I will give them a call later, LO have told me to expect the car around the 10th of January but I'm with you, I don't believe a word anyone says it's a joke. I'll let you know when I have called them mate

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I was told my 290 Lux was being build this week when all of you got told last week, might ring today and see if mine is pushed back to next week now or if they really are just making up as they go along :') I've been tempted by a few of the I30N deals coming up recently but really want the cupra :')
Wouldn’t bother they will tell you to call next week and is scheduled this week

that’s what they told me last week and this week is just a different non commital anwser

I’m not even sure if it’s delayed they just said it’s in production which could mean anything

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
You're not feeding me good news mate :banghead2 but yeah I will give them a call later, LO have told me to expect the car around the 10th of January but I'm with you, I don't believe a word anyone says it's a joke. I'll let you know when I have called them mate
Interesting to see what they say to you

mine is status 20 which I believ is preparation, ask them what yours is

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Wouldn’t bother they will tell you to call next week and is scheduled this week

that’s what they told me last week and this week is just a different non commital anwser

I’m not even sure if it’s delayed they just said it’s in production which could mean anything

Ask them for the order status number. That’s the best way to determine if it’s started the build process yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jas Singh

Nov 12, 2019

This is not looking good because I got a phone call from CS with an update and they told me the same thing!

Think you might be right about it being delayed further because she said she will call again in 2 weeks with an update. Why not next week?

Should be getting an update from my dealer this week so it will be interesting to see what he says.

But in short, probably will be getting a 20 plate hahaha

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
This is not looking good because I got a phone call from CS with an update and they told me the same thing!

Think you might be right about it being delayed further because she said she will call again in 2 weeks with an update. Why not next week?

Should be getting an update from my dealer this week so it will be interesting to see what he says.

But in short, probably will be getting a 20 plate hahaha
Well I think I’m going to request it now,why would we want 69 plate for month !

mine was build status 20

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah mine is build status 20 too, just rang and they said to ring in 1-2 weeks to get an update but the car is in production
Mine was supposed to be built the week commencing 18th November. Still no update as of today. Dealer confirmed this. They are chasing Seat CS today so should get another update later today. Actually tempted to cancel it’s beyond a joke now.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Finally some positive news.

Seat CS have emailed to say their systems are now showing my car was loaded onto the Pegasus Ace last week and is now been unloaded at Grimsby docks.

Now just another 4 weeks for it to be transported to the dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nivster

Jas Singh

Nov 12, 2019
Well I think I’m going to request it now,why would we want 69 plate for month !

mine was build status 20

Was thinking the same thing. The only sad reality for me, would be that I would of waited a year for a new car!
Ordered a leon fr sport back in March but because of the incompetence and lack of professionalism handling a problem by the dealer. I ended up telling them to do one and rejected the car. Only to go to another dealer to order the cupra in July and wait 5-6 months to receive it! Not having much luck hahaha

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
My Desire Red 290 Lux is due to be built next week. Don't even want to ring and confirm to save dissapointment. With any luck it may reach me on my birthday (4th March)

Reactions: Kirky

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
My Desire Red 290 Lux is due to be built next week. Don't even want to ring and confirm to save dissapointment. With any luck it may reach me on my birthday (4th March)

I got mine exactly one week before my birthday. Hope you get yours sooner :happy: