Romac Alloy Wheels

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Anyone heard of them or used them?

I don't like the wheels on my new Leon so I'm planning on changing them. I've never bought aftermarket wheels before. I've always used OEM ones, even even I've changed them.

I reckon I might get about £500 for my Leon wheels and I don't want to spend a fortune on replacing them. I like the standard 18'' Leon FR wheels but wouldn't mind grey wheels as the mirrors are grey. Romac Radium wheels look quite nice and they're not too expensive but I don't want to put junk wheels on my car.

THank you.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Anyone heard of them or used them?

I don't like the wheels on my new Leon so I'm planning on changing them. I've never bought aftermarket wheels before. I've always used OEM ones, even even I've changed them.

I reckon I might get about £500 for my Leon wheels and I don't want to spend a fortune on replacing them. I like the standard 18'' Leon FR wheels but wouldn't mind grey wheels as the mirrors are grey. Romac Radium wheels look quite nice and they're not too expensive but I don't want to put junk wheels on my car.

THank you.
My mate bought Romac wheels for his TT, and they did not last long before they were damaged by potholed roads that the originals had been ok with. Soon had the originals back on.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
My mate bought Romac wheels for his TT, and they did not last long before they were damaged by potholed roads that the originals had been ok with.

Sounds about right. From what I understand the cheaper wheels are not toughened in the same way expensive wheels are.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise