Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Come to go food shopping on Saturday afternoon with the wife open the car I get and the wife is still on the outside off the car saying I have not unlocked all the doors so I press the button again and still no joy

Lol was going to plug it in today at work but without thinking I just opened the said door and it opened lol locked the car and opened it 5 to 6 times and it opened every time so maybe something just froze on the weekend lol

Maybe it's a sign.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
The front splitter has been removed as my boss hit a big pot hole and broke the o/s off it so it’s getting repaired so don’t know how long that will take grr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I have a busy Saturday working on my car
Fit steering angle sensor
Fit drivers seat belt
Remove front and middle part of exhaust from the cupra tdi and from mine and swap them over as Flexi is leaking on mine
If time is not running away from me remove headliner and roof Ariel and fit a dab one
Fit dash cam
Fit new radio
Fit boost gauge

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Not so much off a busy Saturday today as wife wants me to take her shopping grr lol
But I can now say I have no lights on my dash as the airbag light has gone off thanks to the new seat belt and the esp light has gone out now thanks to the new steering angle sensor and the works snap on computer was able to program it in and I can now unlock the doors with just one press off the button on the door the card

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Glad to hear the parts I sent resolved your issues mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Many thanks mate I know they wood even if people have said the airbag fault was the wire under the seat and I was like no it’s the seat belt lol
I did have fun fitting them all at work as they was no power in the place as the substation was having some breakers replaced and as we know when you finish fitting the parts and have rebuilt it all the power comes on as it did with me a quick clear off the airbag codes and a little drive round the yard at work and that was all I needed to do and all the dash lights went out yay

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Update

On Sunday all been well I should be fitting the rest off the parts I should of last Saturday lol

New dab roof Aerial
Miltec front pipe and middle section if that fits into my back box I may keep my back box if not I will have to use the other one which is my line the oem exhaust
Boost Gauge
Dash cam
New dab Bluetooth radio

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
5b0752d425ab531fa2e372bbdf006bbe.jpg

A few goodies turned up today still got a couple outstanding then it will be try to find time to fit them all oh my lol

Reactions: Maypack

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Can you remember me saying the step daughter has just got a seat Ibiza
Well some bloke in a van last weekend decided to pull into her lane on the m6 and put her in a spin and a q7 hit the back off her so the car has gone to car haven now her and her son where badly bruised and she and her bf have whiplash but other than that they are all ok
99cd72fbca9258fd024c0f56e60a8f5c.jpg
1625654724d0d01088136c9b153edb27.jpg
a5466decac0c75db0d51880d5766e4fb.jpg

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Can you remember me saying the step daughter has just got a seat Ibiza
Well some bloke in a van last weekend decided to pull into her lane on the m6 and put her in a spin and a q7 hit the back off her so the car has gone to car haven now her and her son where badly bruised and she and her bf have whiplash but other than that they are all ok
99cd72fbca9258fd024c0f56e60a8f5c.jpg
1625654724d0d01088136c9b153edb27.jpg
a5466decac0c75db0d51880d5766e4fb.jpg

Glad to hear all are ok. Nasty looking damage. It must have been scary for them.

Hope the Van Driver got what was coming to him.

Reactions: Yellow fr

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Glad they are both ok, being spun round is a real pant filler as well. TBH, I looked at photo 1 and thought... can't see anything... then 2 that's a write off? It'll buff out. Then 3 ... Oh!

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Lol it was a nice one owner with full service history with only 57k on the clock she did 2k init before that happened

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.