Leon BTCC/K1 Jacking Covers (Side Skirts)

nickbrown_500

Dec 6, 2009
Nottingham
For sale are both sets/sides which include both front and rear jacking covers for the BTCC/K1 accessory kit as fitted to some Mk2 leons.

Looking for £10 + P&P per side

These are genuine and brand new.
LeonSill.jpg LeonSill1.jpg

Jan 10, 2020
Mine is a 2007 so im hoping they are the right ones, I'll take both side mate so all 4. My postcode is HD22XN where are you based if within about 40mins or so i dont mind driving down to collect them. Otherwise let me know how much total is including p+p. Are we allowed to give mobile numbers out on here not sure lol.

nickbrown_500

Dec 6, 2009
Nottingham
They were bought for a 2007 so I would hope that they will fit,
I'm in Nottingahm so is more than 40 mins. I am in York on Saturday and wil be going up/down the M1 if that is close maybe somewhere to meet up.

Jan 10, 2020
Yeh its still quite far but actually i have some family in Nottingham that may be coming over on the weekend let me check mate lol

Jan 10, 2020
Hi mate my friend is in Notts and will collect from you can you send me your postcode pls and he'll pay cash on collection?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Excellent thanks Nick
I would remove your phone number from your post once the buyer has made contact as this is a public forum you don't need a sign in to see it... Might save you some spam... I can remove it if you wish