MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Maybe they are trying to keep their average from 95% of their cars below the required 95g/km. So only building them knowing they are below the required average. Not sure what percentage of SEAT/Cupras fleet are above 95g/km.
If they register too many Cupras in 2020 they have to sell a load of cleaner vehicles to offset it or pay a huge fine. The Cupra is nowhere near the 95g/km target.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Daily Meme

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Anyone know what dealer LO uses? Being told it’s DM Keith Leeds (Skoda dealer)

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
Maybe they are trying to keep their average from 95% of their cars below the required 95g/km. So only building them knowing they are below the required average. Not sure what percentage of SEAT/Cupras fleet are above 95g/km.
If they register too many Cupras in 2020 they have to sell a load of cleaner vehicles to offset it or pay a huge fine. The Cupra is nowhere near the 95g/km target.

Nah, fire at a supplier factory has delayed production. Apparently happened around mid-November, but no one heard anything until late-December/early-January.

I'm sure Seat sell enough Ibiza SE 1.0 TSI's to bring the average down.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
I asked that and they said no definitely Skoda Leeds? Doesn’t seem right

Sure they're not substituting a Skoda for your order....... LOL

Lets hope our week 5 builds get on the Aquarius Ace (leaving Barcelona on 2 Feb).... I can go and buy a lottery ticket then!!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Nah, fire at a supplier factory has delayed production. Apparently happened around mid-November, but no one heard anything until late-December/early-January.

I'm sure Seat sell enough Ibiza SE 1.0 TSI's to bring the average down.
Yes, but the fire means that more Cupras are being registered in 2020 than expected. So they could be ensuring they don't go above the allowed average. The 95% average of 95g/km is effective from 1 Jan 20.

Reactions: Joe wants his Cupra

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Sure they're not substituting a Skoda for your order....... LOL

Lets hope our week 5 builds get on the Aquarius Ace (leaving Barcelona on 2 Feb).... I can go and buy a lottery ticket then!!
I’ll end up waiting 7 months for an Octavia vrs:doh::doh:

Reactions: Tivver500

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
they were right it is dm Keith Skoda, they also order Seats in the business/fleet side so that’s where LO order theirs from for anyone who wants to know

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Only silver lining is the 20 plate if I’m honest so don’t mind waiting now,Whats one more month on top of over 6 !

Reactions: sdolman84

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
I spoke with LO today who advised that the order was with DM Keith Bradford, although after a quick Google, it’s a Skoda dealership!

I ordered in September and Seat informed me today that I have an unconfirmed build week 3.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
One good piece of news....
The planned dock worker strikes at Sheerness have now been called off :clap:.
That would have affected all VAG vehicles (and may have caused delays in ship movements to Grimsby & Tyne).
Just hope the road network doesn't get screwed......

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I spoke with LO today who advised that the order was with DM Keith Bradford, although after a quick Google, it’s a Skoda dealership!

I ordered in September and Seat informed me today that I have an unconfirmed build week 3.
Did you have an original BW or what 3 it ?

you know what’s strange is I was told BW5 very early on and it now seems very strange it’s likely it could be BW5 hmmmmmm I’m suspicious now.
Coupled with all the BS and lies and mis information from diff people

maybe it’s all a rouse and Seat is up to something,like the above around stats etc or sales figures

something is up because it’s pretty dam ridiculous to wait over 6 months for a Seat !!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise