MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Ordered my hatch in November too and have a confirmed build for week 6, so early March seems reasonable. Might be ideal too, insurance renewal date is the first week of March so will be handy if the car arrives around then!

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Had an update from Forces Cars Today.

SEAT UK have advised them to continue checking with the dealership rathr than with them as they are updating their portal daily.

Bit of a fob off...

Which dealer are they using for you?
Mine's coming through Snows in Southampton (even though they have a branch in Yeovil..... just down the road from me!!) At least it'll be a reasonable drive home!

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Which dealer are they using for you?
Mine's coming through Snows in Southampton (even though they have a branch in Yeovil..... just down the road from me!!) At least it'll be a reasonable drive home!
Arbury SEAT in Solihull. No Idea why its changed again. IT was different again when Kirky ordered his in July.

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Arbury SEAT in Solihull. No Idea why its changed again. IT was different again when Kirky ordered his in July.

So Sheerness or Grimsby? Must be a bit of a lottery as to which will move it quicker......
Hope mine arrives before end of March as my part ex will be due service/MOT then......
Knowing my luck I'll get it a couple of days before heading to Gatwick for the annual on piste session....

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
So Sheerness or Grimsby? Must be a bit of a lottery as to which will move it quicker......
Hope mine arrives before end of March as my part ex will be due service/MOT then......
Knowing my luck I'll get it a couple of days before heading to Gatwick for the annual on piste session....
Im due to have surgery on my shoulder at the beginning of march which will mean i can't drive for a month or so. :cry:If it turns up first week of march i will be out every day in it.

Jonesy_Cupra

Dec 9, 2019
Today was the day! Got it this morning [B)]
20200117_152344.jpg

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
When I ordered mine in March it was Pulmans in Sunderland who supplied it in July. They had it on site from May although I asked for it to be delayed until July as I wasn't in the country. I couldn't fault the service. Surprisingly not many dealers would hold a car despite buying it outright.

Reactions: sdolman84

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Had an update from Forces Cars Today.

SEAT UK have advised them to continue checking with the dealership rathr than with them as they are updating their portal daily.

Bit of a fob off...
Had same update and then a second email from my dealer staying my car is built and on way to docks !!

my jaw hit the floor so I said I’ll take it with a pinch of salt until I’m 100 percent sure this is right.

exactly what I said would happen,gone from no idea or updates to my car is built !!

Reactions: sdolman84 and Zer0

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Had same update and then a second email from my dealer staying my car is built and on way to docks !!

my jaw hit the floor so I said I’ll take it with a pinch of salt until I’m 100 percent sure this is right.

exactly what I said would happen,gone from no idea or updates to my car is built !!
If yours is I bloody hope mine is

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone know when the next ships are ?

or where I can look

I know it’s always asked but the thread is sooo long

I’m going to wait till March for the 20 plate having read they sell better with March-Sept plates and it does effect resale

so I’m hoping I actually can’t get it till March because anytime between getting it and when I could have it is going to be so hard !!

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
does anyone know when the next ships are ?

or where I can look

I know it’s always asked but the thread is sooo long

I’m going to wait till March for the 20 plate having read they sell better with March-Sept plates and it does effect resale

so I’m hoping I actually can’t get it till March because anytime between getting it and when I could have it is going to be so hard !!

Have a look at Daily Memes post on page 659 (don't know how to copy things oon here....). He gives a great link to the shipping schedule...
Mine's scheduled for build in week 5 and Aquarius Ace sails on 2nd of Feb so, if I get really lucky, it may be on it.
Each of the two ships (Aquarius Ace & Pegasus Ace) do two runs per month, calling at Sheerness, Grimsby & Tyne.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Have a look at Daily Memes post on page 659 (don't know how to copy things oon here....). He gives a great link to the shipping schedule...
Mine's scheduled for build in week 5 and Aquarius Ace sails on 2nd of Feb so, if I get really lucky, it may be on it.
Each of the two ships (Aquarius Ace & Pegasus Ace) do two runs per month, calling at Sheerness, Grimsby & Tyne.
It’s a bit confusing what am I looking for when it says Barcelona ?

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
It’s a bit confusing what am I looking for when it says Barcelona ?

If you look at the document you'll see that Pegasus Ace shows 'Barcelona' against Mon 20th Jan. Thats when it's in the port loading cars. It then leaves for Sheerness, calling in at Setubal on the way.......