Hey from Scotland

kayaksteph

Jan 18, 2020
Scotland
Hey all

I am Steph

First time Seat Leon owner.

Yesterday i picked up my 62 plate Supercopa.

Still trying to get used to it but already really like it.

Attachments

• 20200118_152640.jpg
    20200118_152640.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 72

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Nice car you've got there! I see you have plenty of goodies like the body kit and xenon headlights... Did you get the leather seats as well?

What are your plans for your new car?

kayaksteph

Jan 18, 2020
Scotland
Welcome to the forum,

Nice car you've got there! I see you have plenty of goodies like the body kit and xenon headlights... Did you get the leather seats as well?

What are your plans for your new car?

Thanks. Still learning what I have with the car. Sadly no leather seats but I do have heated ones. Lol

I still have to get the alloys sorted. Dealer is paying to get them done. Get more tinted windows etc.

I am fully not sure what to do with it yet. I am truthfully struggling to understand the difference between the models and what fits my car. Sounds really blonde! All other vehicles I have had where easier!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Sadly no leather seats but I do have heated ones. Lol

You say that, but when I got in mine yesterday (after a week of driving a hire car with cloth seats) it felt like Mr Freeze's lunch box.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to the club from a fellow Scot, enjoy your first SEAT Leon and I hope you have as good a journey as I have had since my first Biza back in 1996

Jan 19, 2020
Welcome to the club from a fellow Scot, enjoy your first SEAT Leon and I hope you have as good a journey as I have had since my first Biza back in 1996
Hi there,

I have looked at the forum for assistance with regard to the front passenger window not closing properly. It opens OK but when you shut it it closes but imediately opens again! Any thoughts?

Regards

John

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi there,

I have looked at the forum for assistance with regard to the front passenger window not closing properly. It opens OK but when you shut it it closes but imediately opens again! Any thoughts?

Regards

John
Never had that myself, but maybe it is sticking a bit so the safety feature to stop trapping fingers etc is kicking in. Try giving the edge of the glass and the runners it sit in a good clean and then spray with some PFTE type product.

Jan 19, 2020
Never had that myself, but maybe it is sticking a bit so the safety feature to stop trapping fingers etc is kicking in. Try giving the edge of the glass and the runners it sit in a good clean and then spray with some PFTE type product.
Thanks...

I will give that a try tomorrow.

Regards
John

kayaksteph

Jan 18, 2020
Scotland

Hi and thanks. I hadn't even passed my test back then :rofl:. Really hope i like too. Came from a BMW X3 that was written off last month. Non fault of my own. So getting used to gears and front wheel drive again.

Reactions: Seastormer
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise