Greetings from Essex.

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys, hope you are all well. I have found myself visiting this site quite often over the last 2 years since I’ve owned a cupra and I have found it very very useful and fascinating. I don’t entirely know why it’s taken me so long to sign up to the site, but I finally have and needless to say, I’m excited to get involved and be a part of a great community.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi guys, hope you are all well. I have found myself visiting this site quite often over the last 2 years since I’ve owned a cupra and I have found it very very useful and fascinating. I don’t entirely know why it’s taken me so long to sign up to the site, but I finally have and needless to say, I’m excited to get involved and be a part of a great community.

Welcome to the forum. You do get more out of the Forum by being a part of it and now you are here make the most of it.

By the way, you will probably have realised that this forum loves car photos do as soon as you are able to, get some up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Luke Dowsett

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Welcome. There's loads of opportunity to join in, not sure how far they are from you but we have a couple of meets coming up this year in Letchworth and Berkshire(might be a bit far). Everyone's welcome to come along.

Jan 22, 2020
Welcome to the forum. You do get more out of the Forum by being a part of it and now you are here make the most of it.

By the way, you will probably have realised that this forum loves car photos do as soon as you are able to, get some up

Thank you. Is there a thread for posting pictures of your cars?

Reactions: Maypack
Jan 22, 2020
Welcome. There's loads of opportunity to join in, not sure how far they are from you but we have a couple of meets coming up this year in Letchworth and Berkshire(might be a bit far). Everyone's welcome to come along.

Thanks very much. And I’d be very interested, I’ll make sure I keep my eyes open for those!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Thank you. Is there a thread for posting pictures of your cars?

There are various threads for posting pictures of your car or if you have any modification on your car or intend to make some you can also set up your own readers ride and post pictures there.

Jan 22, 2020
There are various threads for posting pictures of your car or if you have any modification on your car or intend to make some you can also set up your own readers ride and post pictures there.

Thanks bud

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise