Ghost45

OBDeleven encodings

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Mirror lowering reverse does not work..
Ibiza/arona 6F, polo Aw/Troc tested on these cars. There is no module 52 to activate this..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk
Hi At0ny, probably you do not have the automatic mirrors... Inside not have the engine to close and open them!

Last edited:

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Hi At0ny, probably you do not have the automatic mirrors... Inside not have the engine to close and open them!
I have a FR model. With folding mirrors already code them to look command instead folding with convience closing(longer pressing keyfob).. done many of them with coding. Mirror dip never worked on then... so if someone has this working, please let me see it.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I have a FR model. With folding mirrors already code them to look command instead folding with convience closing(longer pressing keyfob).. done many of them with coding. Mirror dip never worked on then... so if someone has this working, please let me see it.

I’m assuming you’ve tried to set the mirror dip up?

Place mirror button to R/H mirror position (as your car is LHD. In the UK it should be set to L/H Mirror).

Start car and select reverse.

Move the R/H mirror to where you need it to be when dipped.

Put gearstick into drive or first and drive a few metres.

If it’s set correctly, the R/H should move back to its normal driving position. If this happens, stop and select reverse again and the mirror should dip again.

If all this works, it was a case of the mirrors never being adjusted to the mirror dip position.

Worth checking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
I’m assuming you’ve tried to set the mirror dip up?

Place mirror button to R/H mirror position (as your car is LHD. In the UK it should be set to L/H Mirror).

Start car and select reverse.

Move the R/H mirror to where you need it to be when dipped.

Put gearstick into drive or first and drive a few metres.

If it’s set correctly, the R/H should move back to its normal driving position. If this happens, stop and select reverse again and the mirror should dip again.

If all this works, it was a case of the mirrors never being adjusted to the mirror dip position.

Worth checking?

I know how it works.. (look for vagcom Dordrecht on facebook, i am almost every day busy with coding...)
Never had any ibiza 6F after coding this that it worked. (In Holland then..)

You always need to code module 52(passender door) for mirror lowering when reverse and memory mirror position. The ibiza 6F here in holland dont have module 42 or 52... same for rain close, you can code this in module (rain close Active, rainclose permanent, regensliesen menusturing etc.. but if you dont code RLS to rain close, it dont work..)

Already done many of them for coding. Also the polo AW( same platform)

But if someone has it working i would like to see it on a video with mt own eyes. On a ibiza 6F no other cars.. normal mirrordip does not have to set manual where it need to be diped. (MQB+MQB-AO platform)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
It was worth the discussion on how to set up the mirror dip as there are a lot of members who do have it activated that have never tried to set up their mirrors.

I’ve had Ibiza’s in the past but I never tried the mirror dip on them and as I currently have a Leon, I’m sorry but I can’t help further.

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
It was worth the discussion on how to set up the mirror dip as there are a lot of members who do have it activated that have never tried to set up their mirrors.

I’ve had Ibiza’s in the past but I never tried the mirror dip on them and as I currently have a Leon, I’m sorry but I can’t help further.

Yes no problem. But i never seen it with my own eyes that it worked on a ibiza 6F/arona (polo Aw/T roc etc) so thats what i like to see from.someone in a video etc, that it work.

I do 6 years in coding now. All the ibiza 6F i done, no car did work because of missing module 52. Even when you trie manual adaption of mirror dip.

Hope to see some members with this Active to confirm.

Last edited:

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Yes no problem. But i never seen it with my own eyes that it worked on a ibiza 6F/arona (polo Aw/T roc etc) so thats what i like to see from.someone in a video etc, that it work.

I do 6 years in coding now. All the ibiza 6F i done, no car did work because of missing module 52. Even when you trie manual adaption of mirror dip.

Hope to see some members with this Active to confirm.

Yes is true!
But in the future someone could find some tricks to move down the right mirror ...

Nickbrapp

Apr 16, 2018
I tried activating cornering fogs, both via the apps function on OBD11 & via long coding. Neither worked.
Long coding activated fogs to ON constant, with dipped beam.

So coded it back to standard.

not sure if you’re still looking to do this, but we used the Carista app and dongle to program cornering fogs on my sisters 2018 FR with led headlights and it’s working great

we also changed the coming home lights to work with DRL and fogs

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
New encodings found !

Automatic closing of the windows upon locking (one click of the remote control):
Central Electric 09
Adaptations
1) Zv comfort
Komfortschliessen Brasilien ---> active
Bap Komfortschlieben--->active
2) Spiegelverstellung
Funk_Spiegelanklappung_Modus: cambiare il valore su "by_look_command_via_remote_control_key" [Standard: "by_convenience_operation_via_remote_control_key"]

Motorized car mirrors
Central Electrics 09
Adaptations
Spiegelverstellung

Automatic closing of the mirrors when the car is closed
Menuesteverung funk spiegel anklappen--->active
Spiegelanklappen bei Wiederverriegelung -->active
Variants:
1) Spiegelanklappung geschwindigkeitsabhaengig ---->moving mirrors folding function
2) Spiegel ausklappen ueber ffb auf ---->mirror folding function with only panel inserted

Lowering mirrors in reverse [Not Runnig actually]
Menue Spiegel absenkung ----> Active
Spiegelabsenkung bei rüeckwäertsfahrt----> Active

thumbup1.gif

icon_smile_popcorn.gif

UPDATED THE FIRST PAGE !!
Automatic close Windows and mirror fold(if coded) code this adaption setting:

Address 09 channel ENG148616-ENG154964-ZV Komfort (Fensterheber)-BAP_Komfortschliessen,adapted from,not active ,to,active

With this option the menu wil show below comfort open Windows, the auto close option.

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
not sure if you’re still looking to do this, but we used the Carista app and dongle to program cornering fogs on my sisters 2018 FR with led headlights and it’s working great

we also changed the coming home lights to work with DRL and fogs
Can you confirm what codings/adaptations you used? cheers

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Can you confirm what codings/adaptations you used? cheers
Normal on the ibiza 6F leuchte 12 and 13 already are configurated. For cornerlights only static AFS light-Vorschrift,adapted from,OFF ,to,ECE_R119 needs to be coded.

Leon 5F ECE R119 is active but not in the leuchte 12 and 13 (left and right fogs) lightfunction B abiegelicht)

Mar 14, 2021
Hey,
applied coding

35)
Disable Start / Stop [WORKING]
1. Control Unit 19 (Gateway)
2. Adaptation
3. Start / stop start voltage limit: change the value to "12V" [Standard: "7.6V"]

and start/stop sometimes is disabled and sometimes not.
can anyone assist?

Mar 21, 2022
Does anyone have made the progressive lights code work on a Ibiza MK6/KJ/6F?

Here's the code:

1 - Module 09
2 - Adaptation
3 - Suchbeleuchtung
4 - KL58_Einschalten_mit_Rampe
5 - Switch On to enable OFF to disable.

I've tried but it doesn't work, the app modification doesn't work (10 credits) and also the manual modification.

Mar 22, 2022
Any help with this

Auto close windows with door lock .... can someone tell me what module and what byte and what bit to change???

Mar 21, 2022
Any help with this

Auto close windows with door lock .... can someone tell me what module and what byte and what bit to change???

Auto close windows when locking

1.Control units 09 Central Electrics (Code: 31347)
2. Adaptation
3. ZV Komfort (Fensterheber)
4. Komfortshliessen_Brasilien
5. Change value to "active" [Default: "not active"]

Mar 22, 2022
Auto close windows when locking

1.Control units 09 Central Electrics (Code: 31347)
2. Adaptation
3. ZV Komfort (Fensterheber)
4. Komfortshliessen_Brasilien
5. Change value to "active" [Default: "not active"]
Thank you Ragnar...so the thing about this is that i'm using Binary to do so...
So i'm looking to do this coding on ibiza kj
So

Mar 22, 2022
I accses cenral electronics... now i have bytes and bits....what byte can i choose and what bit?

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
I accses cenral electronics... now i have bytes and bits....what byte can i choose and what bit?
Think you ask this on Facebook also right?
Is no byte or bit. Is an adaption setting..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G985F met Tapatalk

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
Hi guys. Are any of the following options available to be edited via VAG-COM on the 2022 Ibiza FR?

1) increase steering weight
2) edit/remove steering bump damping and/or camber compensation
3) remove hill hold (on dsg)
4) disable crawl on brake release
5) TC on ESC off / both fully off

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.