Brembo Rebuild

Johny

Feb 22, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a Cupra R with the Brembo's and i took them off to have a go at a full rebuild but I've got two questions.

1. Whats this bit from? It was on the floor when i disconnected the brake hose from the brake caliper pipe, my guess is its between these two but id rather double check.
nPSC2TC

2. Where can i get the Brembo pipe that the brake hose connects to? Part number would be the best help. I've seen the Badger5 braided brake hoses that seem to be one piece including these hard pipes that go to the calipers but if the pipes are cheaper on their own id just get these. Thanks all for any tips.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
That doesn't look familiar at all.

Biggred for all your braking components

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: mty12345

Johny

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for the input guys. It is possible it might not be related to the brakes as I was replacing tbe bumper aswell so who knows.

I'll just get the Badger5 braided hoses that are 1 piece from the brake pipe into the caliper thread so no need for the caliper pipes. This way i dont have to worry about that part missing anywhere :D

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Hel will make you braided lines that replace the metal pipe and original flexi for about £50.

They only show upto the metal pipe online but I spoke to them recently and they said just add a note to replace that pipe and they will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johny

Feb 22, 2020
Hel will make you braided lines that replace the metal pipe and original flexi for about £50.

They only show upto the metal pipe online but I spoke to them recently and they said just add a note to replace that pipe and they will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, will add a note for them when putting the order thru.

Odesláno z mého SM-N960F pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: Scotty_b
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.