Black badges for Mk3 Leon

JCB360

Apr 28, 2019
Kidderminster
I used RB Styling for the front and back badges as well, not cheap at about £130 for the 2. They are a very good quality finish and u can swap back to the original chrome badges if required.

gpodda

Apr 18, 2020
Poland
I bought a few days ago front and rear badges from rbstyling.com, but it looks that they're having some delays (negative opinions on fb). Could you tell me how long have you wait for your orders?

JCB360

Apr 28, 2019
Kidderminster
I had to chase up on my order and I raised a case with PayPal in the end, took about 7 weeks from ordering but I did receive the badges. Bad experience and yes many others have had the same crap service, shame as quality of what they do is very gpod

Last edited:
Reactions: gpodda

gpodda

Apr 18, 2020
Poland
I had to chase up on my order and I raised a case with PayPal in the end, took about 7 weeks from ordering but I did receive the badges. Bad experience and yes many others have had the same crap service, shame as quality of why they do is very gpod

Not good because now the only way to pay is prepayment via normal bank transfer :doh:

20VT_AUQ

Roar
Dec 5, 2019
RBSTYLING is an absolute SCAM the owner is missing and he has deleted the Facebook site to hide all the 1-star reviews LOL, I paid 140 euro 8 months ago and still not receiving my badges. TOTAL RIPOFF.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.