SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Joakley

Oct 19, 2019
Ok thank you I'll try put it into my car but it seems nothing has changed as of yet

Apr 24, 2020
Hello friends I live in Turkey and I have 2013 model Cupra IBIDI I want to do this all my eBay - allegro of devices sold on sites like working on my car? So there are 2 models, should I buy the model for Cupra?

Apr 29, 2020
Good evening guys. The performance Display looks awesome!
Is it just that easy to replace the vwusershell for these display options?

Could somebody reupp the file?

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Hello guys, can someone send me the whole garmin library files ? Mine is not working properly
I have 2013 Cupra and the boost gauge is not working

May 6, 2020
Hi, I have an Ibiza cupra 2015 with the garmin screen however don’t have the performance display. If somebody who has all the displays could send me the files from there’s so I can swap them with mine that would be great if not, send me a link in how to do it. Thanks I’m advance

Luka123

May 14, 2020
Hi guys, apologies for the late input but is there any chance somebody could upload the modded vwusershell for the latest version please or send it to my email, [email protected].. dying to get the turbo gauge

Joakley

Oct 19, 2019
Hi guys, apologies for the late input but is there any chance somebody could upload the modded vwusershell for the latest version please or send it to my email, [email protected].. dying to get the turbo gauge
The only problem with the turbo gauge is that it says the turbo goes up to 1.9 bar for the 1.2 tsi which is false the 1.2 tsi stock turbo can only go up to 1.1-1.2 bar of boost

Luka123

May 14, 2020
Just uploaded it and tried it out (keeping to speed limits of course)works spot on and a lot more fun, can’t wait for drive to work in the morning! Thanks again

Reactions: paulogoncalvs
Jun 10, 2020
Hello everybody I'm french sorry for my bad english

I have an ibiza 6j1 of 2015 1.2 tsi which develop 86 hp tuned for E85, so have would like to have 2 thing of my garmin screen

1/ i would like to have pressure of the turbo or other thing :D I have already the RPM , Water
temperature and exterior temperature this is stock functions

2/ i have the Eco trainer which said cannot be allowed on the first vehicule (how to reset ?)

I try to copy and past the zip file in my Garming but doesnt work very well :/

PS:

I have Vcds 18.6
My car isnt a FR finition

Luka123

May 14, 2020
hi,, E85? Ain’t that ethanol 85% petrol 15%? Something like that?...

You have to extract the zip file and move the files into the windows explorer window of the Garmin, remember to back up/copy/move original files first though eg vwusershell..
Not quite sure how it will work on the 86hp though

Luka123

May 14, 2020
Hello everybody I'm french sorry for my bad english

I have an ibiza 6j1 of 2015 1.2 tsi which develop 86 hp tuned for E85, so have would like to have 2 thing of my garmin screen

1/ i would like to have pressure of the turbo or other thing :D I have already the RPM , Water
temperature and exterior temperature this is stock functions

2/ i have the Eco trainer which said cannot be allowed on the first vehicule (how to reset ?)

I try to copy and past the zip file in my Garming but doesnt work very well :/

PS:

I have Vcds 18.6
My car isnt a FR finition
And to reset the Garmin for eco trainer to work you have to connect to garmin fresh on windows and restore the unit then it will work

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise