1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.
Aimez
Last Activity:
Apr 9, 2019 at 10:20 PM
Home Page:
Service Adviser Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

Share This Page

Aimez

Senior Member, Female, from Burgess Hill West Sussex

Aimez was last seen:
Apr 9, 2019
    1. Paul_fr
      Paul_fr
      Yeah I could understand that, just a little bit far for you. I no I am a little gutted I missed that meet! But I'm the same as you gonna hit a few shows this year! But there is NO worries of are cars looking the same then as I selling most of my parts like wheels etc. plus going for big power from my little diesel. But be good to meet yourself and everyone involved.
    2. Paul_fr
      Paul_fr
      Are I see, that's fair enough. I done it and now I am not really into smoothed anymore. No I didnt go to that meet as christof never told me about it and I seen the pics on his Facebook, so I asked what,when and where was it! Then he said "join the site mate I forgot you had a seat" lol only him! Are you going ace cafe next Tuesday eve?
    3. Paul_fr
      Paul_fr
      Hey sorry to bother you but I got told to contact you by christof, I'm on secret seat society as well and my car is your cars double. Seen as I can't pm on there I was wondering if you would be interested in a smooth boot for your car? It's the same colour and has a tinted window. As christof said you mite be after one.

Sorry to bother you thanks Paul
    4. whmcal
      whmcal
      hey, thanks for the advice. Had another go with chipex last week, and made even more of a hash of it. Good thing it can be removed easily. May try Megs wet and dry like u suggested
    5. me&mycupra
      me&mycupra
      hi there!

I just wanted to say congratulations you have such a nice car... and i love your wheels what off set are they? ET and are they 7J x 17? how much did you pay? in case you would sell them just let me know.

Thanks

Claudio
    6. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      hey hows you
    7. Ibiza 09
    8. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      yeh i see what you mean
    9. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      i really dont know what to do anymore
    10. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      yh he's my only brother, sleep not a problem i hardly sleep anyways and he can bugger off im not a free babysitter maybe the odd night a week but not 24/7
    11. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      my brother said i can move in with him for abit till im able to sort something more permanent out and i prefer the north :) still get hot summers
    12. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      i'll look into it more anyways but we shall see

i want to move out and move back up north :(
    13. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      i dont want to be doing old folks was thinking more kids/disability people
    14. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      ive been looking at jobs again today, been looking at care worker jobs and its pay is between £6.50 - £9 an hour, employer pay for work business mileage, get on the spot training and you can get nvq's while you work too
    15. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      hey you ok xxx
    16. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      aimeeeeeeeeee
    17. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      its not that big though really its like yeh its back to january but the next year and yeh im telling her she should push the babies out haha
    18. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      pretty boring then, not long till my nieces are born :D i have a feeling it will be this week though
    19. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      you do much in the end then xxx
    20. Ibiza 09
      Ibiza 09
      happy new year aimeeee xxxxx hope its better this year for you compared to last :D
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661696773
    Service Adviser Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
    This Is What I Drive:
    Mk3 Leon Cupra 290
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    google
    shopping,pubs,clubs,cars,reading,cinema

Interact

Signature

Leon Mk 3 Cupra 290