1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.
chrisjgill
Last Activity:
May 23, 2019 at 5:14 PM

Following 2

Followers 1

I.T

Share This Page

chrisjgill

Full Member, Male, from Skipton

chrisjgill was last seen:
May 23, 2019 at 5:14 PM
    1. CupraR1
      CupraR1
      Cool

Steve
    2. chrisjgill
      chrisjgill
      Hi Steve,

I'll txt you by 6.30 - 7 if I can make it and by what time

Cheers
      Chris
    3. CupraR1
      CupraR1
      Yes its awesome but I have that much on at the moment that I have only managed just over 400 miles in two weeks, I thought I would have it run in by now, I am hoping by Christmas to have a HPFP and Revo Stage 2 on. It sound like you have done a lot to yours already & you can fill me in on the rest on Thursday night? about 7.30 same place?

Steve
    4. chrisjgill
      chrisjgill
      Hi steve. No worries. I just saw your profile and the message about collecting the car. How is it? Should be ok to meet up thursday or next week. Mine is great. Planning some mods already!
    5. CupraR1
      CupraR1
      Hi Chris, sorry I am shit at sending PM's, I had been keeping you up to date with mi car on the first pm you sent me but have just realised if you had deleted it you would not receive it + same yesterday. Anyway yes I have got my beast now and would be happy to meet up? 07809757764

Steve
  • About

I.T
    This Is What I Drive:
    FL Leon MK2 FR 170
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Google

Signature

MK2 FL FR 170 CR TDI : Candy White, 18" Black Orion Alloys, Silver/Black Alcantara, Autoglym LifeShine, Technology Pack, Convenience Pack, Arm Rest, iPod Cable, LED DRLs, LED Sidelights, Door Sills, 1 x SCN Sticker...:happy: