Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.
Cuprarob112
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2019 at 5:06 PM

Share This Page

Cuprarob112

Cuprarob112 was last seen:
Jun 18, 2019 at 5:06 PM
    1. bo!
      bo!
      Hi,
      I read on a old thread that you mention your dealer had a way of cleaning the intake valves and ports in 1 hour . I was wondering if you could give me some info on this .
      Cheers bo!
    2. woody_
      woody_
      Hi rob sorry tried to message you ages ago about that gauge but I left the messages on my own profile :// lol just wanted to know if you still have that gauge an everything that goes with could you look at my messages on my profile haha and let me know :)
      Cheers
      Jonny
    3. LeoCupra
      LeoCupra
      Hey, bedankt voor de reactie! Wanneer komt die bumper in inferia zwart binnen? Een ander kleur of niet - gespoten bumper is eventueel ook geen probleem. Die kan ik zelf evt laten spuiten.
      Wat zijn de kosten voor die bumper gespoten/ongespoten? Kunnen die opgestuurd worden of moet ik ze ophalen? Laat maar weten.
      Je kunt me ook bereiken op jimmy2@zeelandnet.nl
    4. Cuprarob112
      Cuprarob112
      Hi,

No problem. Let me know if you want the dbilas, I could bring you in contact with the dealer but no idea if they want to ship to south Africa (my contacts stop in Mozambique where my company does a lot of sharity work).

Regards.
    5. JUS CRU-ZN
      JUS CRU-ZN
      Hi.. thx for quick reply.. I am very interested as sourcing this in south africa is a mission. we have to import so any help I can get would be appreciated e an e-mail address and a price would be awesome.

Thx for yr help
      Adarsh
  • About

This Is What I Drive:
    Leon Cupra
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    friend