Engineer

Share This Page

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend.., from Newcastle

Damoegan was last seen:
Jan 17, 2018
    1. Damoegan
      Damoegan
      No can do maatey, already got plans. Sorry.
    2. super_electric
      super_electric
      Rolling Road Day @ Motorscope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lads, as per titled.

This event is organised by the R32OC but would also like to invite members from here (and possibly other VAG forums) to join us for a fun day out.

Date is Sunday 18th Sept

For more info link here: http://www.r32oc.com/northern/35703-...sept-18th.html

just incase your interested in this mate.
    3. Damoegan
      Damoegan
      All the best, Richard :)
    4. super_electric
      super_electric
      Happy new year mate!!
    5. Scotty2hotty
      Scotty2hotty
      Any luck with VAG-COM?
    6. rocky2008
      rocky2008
      cheers damien!
    7. rocky2008
    8. Neil Wilson
      Neil Wilson
      hi mate, can you forward me them codes please. ps thanks for today. just ordered a maf sensor and abs sensor.
    9. Tall-Paul
      Tall-Paul
      Hi, was it you that fitted the electrical boost gauge? im trying to find the thread.
    10. Damoegan
      Damoegan
      I think they wer called Elliot Coachworks, 1-2 Factory Road, Blaydon on Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE21 5RU.

£120 for the roof.
    11. rocky2008
      rocky2008
      hi damo, who did you get to give you an estimate on getting your roof sprayed? and how much was it please?
    12. rocky2008
      rocky2008
      alright cheers, see you there mate :)
    13. rocky2008
      rocky2008
      what time will you be getting there on saturday?
    14. reflexuk
      reflexuk
      Hello,
      Your username came up strong when I did a search for short shifter. I see you have been making them for forum members. I presume you have been modifying the gearbox end on stock ones? Can you shorten the throw both ways? Have you done this for a 6spd Leon box?
      Regards
      Wayne
    15. AudiS3Quattro
      AudiS3Quattro
      i will be at work untill 4.30 so if your sure its no problem round 5.15 would be great my number 07766466376 if you text me so i have your number i will ring you if thats ok

thanks again martyn
    16. AudiS3Quattro
      AudiS3Quattro
      hi mate its martyn with the red mk3 from burnopfield just wondering a favour if its not to cheeky to ask to see if you could do another scan on the car for me as i think the n75 is causing an issue and wondering if you could clear the codes no problem if you cant cheers martyn.
    17. danny20vt
      danny20vt
      i didn't, it was a wild guess, you said you work in a factory that does fruit for various customers and your avatar says your from newcastle so i put 2 and 2 together, we pick up and deliver (or used to do) samples for them. i've been sat outside there on saturdays for 8 hrs before because my last drop was about dinnertime and the sample weren't usually ready until 6-8pm!
    18. rocky2008
      rocky2008
      alright mate, whens the next north east meet?
    19. DPJ
      DPJ
      One of the madder things Marco Pierre White said in 'Hell's Kitchen'.
    20. Hartosh1
      Hartosh1
      Hey well after reading through your Readers ride ive sort of thought about trying to get my car like yours at the moment im looking at coilovers im stuck between 2 the V-maxx ones from DPM which i noticed you have on your car but i was also looking at the AP ones from Awesome Gti i was just curious to what your opinions are on these 2 and if i did order the V-maxx ones how many drop links would i need to order from DPM as they have ones for £44 but im assuming thats for the front would i need to order another set for the back making the total £88?Also im going to slam mine a bit lower than yours but i noticed you had mentioned wheel alignment i take its mandatory you do that if you are going really low?

Any feedback is appreciated
  • About

Engineer
    This Is What I Drive:
    Ibiza Cupra
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    google

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    damo_egan@yahoo.co.uk

Signature