Olive grower - and if you came here to check: SCN

Share This Page

DPJ

..........., 109, from NN Yorks / Salento

DPJ was last seen:
Oct 5, 2014
    1. nath86
      nath86
      Hi tried to uploads pics to my thread in leon mk2 and its not showning them ttied several times and serval ways could you please help
    2. Jmaes5926
      Jmaes5926
      Hi,

I have a Seat Ibiza Cupra Mk4 05 1.9tdi 1.9tdi for sale and have sent off 2 ads for it in the past couple of weeks. I have followed the guidelines to the letter, but still there is no ad in the for sale section.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Apologies if this sounds like a whinge.

Cheers,

James
    3. slim20vt
      slim20vt
      Can u pm me
    4. southyjd
      southyjd
      Hi,

I see that your a mod, just wondering if you can delete my profile? No longer have the car and just wanted rid of the profile.

Cheers

Chris
    5. 1ns4ne1d10t
      1ns4ne1d10t
      Hi can you get rid of my Scrapyard thread thats in General topic it is breaching Personal abuse because Mk4Lawrieibiza is hacking and posting person information about me which shouldn't be on here. Thanks
    6. gcott
      gcott
      Added one for your Exeo Readers Rides Thread.
    7. Bover
      Bover
      Noticed the parts wanted/for sale section is no longer around, is there no way I can ask other forum users if they have a particular part?
    8. sheperd
      sheperd
      Hi there, what happened to the parts for sale section ? Cheers
    9. 10man
      10man
      Hi ya mate, i've got afew issues,
      its probably my poor pc skills but i've got 15 posts i can upload pics but cant find out how to upload a profile pic,
      Also i cant work out how to start a thread, my only options are visitor msgs, hope this makes sense, cheers wayne
    10. The MoffMeister
      The MoffMeister
      hi dave hows things going?

just a quick one, am thinking of breaking my car do you have the link of your old for sale parts so i can get a rough idea of what to sell for what? thanx fella
    11. armo
      armo
      alright dave, you have deleted my thread for the polo items, i cant put a price on my items as i dont want to sell them, i want to swap them, so how do i go about doing it? cheers
    12. Jaylw04
      Jaylw04
      I do apologise it is for my friend LFR 87 he hasnt got enough posts to submit it yet, also the posts have always stated things such as no contact details or no number or in wrong section. can you please tell me how to get it on here and what we have to do? once again i didnt mean to cause any trouble between my self and seat.net.
    13. The MoffMeister
      The MoffMeister
      hi mate, how come its commercial? these are units i bought and no longer needed?
    14. Pyro
      Pyro
      Ah found it while browsing google just wondered
    15. Pyro
    16. super_electric
      super_electric
      Happy new year Dave!!
    17. mhill
      mhill
      Your the only person to comment, shows that there are only 3 people sad enough to play with the apps to read them lol
    18. DPJ
      DPJ
      No worries. :D

I'll delete the messages in a few minutes though. :)

Best wishes,
      Dave.
    19. Maverick08
      Maverick08
      Can't understand why my advert has been deleted... It's in the right section, has a description, a price, and alternative ways of contact.. The reason I was given was that it is deemed commercial adertising?!! which I don't get since the keyring is mine and I want to sell it... And When I ask for an explanation for this, my messages are blanked.... ?
    20. Dent Reform
      Dent Reform
      Hi there
      just tried to put up a for sale add for some coilovers but for some reason got deleted lol
      tried to add pictures and e mail address but it would not let me put EITHER

any help please

Thanks
      Andy
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6, 1908 (Age: 109)
    Home Page:
    http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/search.php
    Olive grower - and if you came here to check: SCN
    This Is What I Drive:
    Leon Cupra Mk1, Ibiza Cupra Mk2, Alhambra Stylance 140Tdi
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Not as good as sex
    High Octane

I like cars, me.

Signature

Dave
    ......................[​IMG]
    dpj@seatcupra.net
    ...............................................................................Alhambra Stylance 140Tdi...KiwiCupra 8v...387.7bhp Leon Cupra GT