Sales

Share This Page

glynnd

Senior Member, from Nottingham

glynnd was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. mark21
      mark21
      Hi can i ask your advice? iv got a sach organics clutch kit ready to fit into my Mk1 leon tdi cupra. its remapped to 188bhp and 280 torque. getting slip so need the work done. thing is i need a flywheel and mech recommends SMF over a DMF as ill be in same situation within 12 months. whats your opinion and do you know prices and where to get a SMF ? iv got a price for standard DMF at £287.

thanks for hearing me out.
    2. T. Spark
      T. Spark
      Hiya boss, I will hopefully have sorted it soon. Like yours, its only on full throttle, so can still drive it but its catch 22 now, as if I use full throttle it smokes alot, so I think bugger, need to get out of here so people can see my face, then have to use more full throttle to get away! Im cleaning all the intercooler, pipes and egr today in the hopes of that helping with lower smoke levels, however I think a long term fix is water/methnol kit by the likes of Devils Own (in the new year for me) that should then get rid of whats left with any look, and also increase power :)
    3. strugers1
      strugers1
      mate are your seats the ones with the silver insert or the grey with little silver bits??i might be interested as mine are worn!!and dirty
      can send some piccies to strugnell1@hotmail.com and ill have a butchers
      cheers karl
  • About

Sales
    This Is What I Drive:
    leon fr 20v t
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    internet
    Tinkering

Signature

Standard motor for now.