Nov 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Share This Page

greyfloppyhat

Senior Member, from Dublin/Belfast

greyfloppyhat was last seen:
Nov 26, 2014
    1. Masterkm
      Masterkm
      Inbox is full mate, but I like the price. Postage to NI has been a bit of a pain though in the past but still interested
    2. mYGeL
      mYGeL
      Hello mate,

i saw your message now. Well you have to use plastic paint or it will go off sooner or later.
      best is to change the doorscards. I have 2 extra cupra black sets. both front and rear if you like to buy. ;)

Cheers
    3. sniperftw
      sniperftw
      i got them off ebay i cant really remember what i typed in now, the brand name was helligkeit!

Just type in ebay Mk2 Leon HID kit ! Usually a good shout. you proabably want the H7R kit to try to reduce glare!!

Basically everything on my cars is ordered from this company Black I.C.E 07735471362 , tell him you want the H.I.Ds and led sides/numberplate lights that he fitted into "Matt Titley's Leons"

He'll sort you out a smasher and will deliver them to an address you choose, or if you live local he can come to yours and fit them for you? Let me know how you get on! :D
    4. Masterkm
      Masterkm
      Are they 18's or 19's btw? They look smashin, now just need to wait and see what Mannys BBS reps turn out like.
    5. Masterkm
      Masterkm
      Hi, do you have a side pic of your leon as would like to see how the S5 alloys look on a Leon please? thanks
    6. miss_cupraR
      miss_cupraR
      private message!! :)
    7. miss_cupraR
      miss_cupraR
      hey na never got her sold- decided to just keep her- alot of people are selling leons at minute and i wasnt for taking a hit with mine after so much being spent ( il never get near what i have spent on her tho), u still wanting to sell urs? what u going to get now?
    8. nibbles
      nibbles
      Thanks buddy...fortunately I bought all done from a member off here
  • About

This Is What I Drive:
    06 leon reference BTCC
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Google

Signature

Looking for an FR / cupra interior. PM with details