Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest - time is running out to book your place at our annual get together. Free car stickers included for attendees: Find out more
JACUPRA280
Last Activity:
Jun 20, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Followers 1

Multiple business owner

Share This Page

JACUPRA280

Senior Member, from Somewhere

JACUPRA280 was last seen:
Jun 20, 2018 at 10:39 PM
    1. perkman1969
      perkman1969
      Hi Mate
      Yep, boot opens when you press and hold the boot release button on the key fob. Only time it seems a bit slow to let the boot lid go is when it's really cold.
      Otherwise up she comes - loving having this mod!
      Cheers
      S
    2. Cupra
      Cupra
      Hi,

jut got my splitter via TNT. I'm not happy to quality of the product. I ordered it directly from TRC and they made new for me. Here are some pics from it. What you think, should I ask for new one or discount. Pics can be found from here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/hakkiska/808j91
    3. KDV
      KDV
      70 posted.
    4. KDV
      KDV
      Oem vag, I think I'm going to sell my set though as I've priced up a cupra spoiler and it's too much really.
    5. JF77
      JF77
      If you could tell the dealer and your reg (only if you want to) I'll follow it with my dealer and SEAT UK.
      I need to get it sorted ASAP as driving me mad!
      Thanks
      Julian
  • About

Multiple business owner
    This Is What I Drive:
    Seat Leon Cupra 280 DSG 5dr - Triple R splitter - carbon roof - soundproofed - lots of smiles!
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Google
    From Clio to Polo to Cupra to ?

Signature

Seat Leon Cupra 280 DSG 5dr - Full Leather - Triple R Front Splitter - Carbon Roof - Soundproofed - Nokian WR D4 - Powdercoated Dark Anthracite Alloys - 370bhp 370 lb-ft (501Nm) - lots of smiles