Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.
mixupz
Last Activity:
Nov 7, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Architectural technologist

Share This Page

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX, from Dirty South East London

mixupz was last seen:
Nov 7, 2015
    1. Ibiza02
      Ibiza02
      hey pal hows tricks long time no speak? hows the ibiza going still got it? guess what... im coming back to the dark side!!!
    2. Ibiza02
      Ibiza02
      hey stranger long time no speak :) hows it going?
    3. mixupz
      mixupz
      $hit loads bin going on in my life at the moment...the music thing is taking off and im playing for some big names...ill be round to the meet just as soon as i sort out the bits for summer...been spending already!
    4. NickyJam
      NickyJam
      nice to see you posting again mate!

my gf said you gone for a new look personally not just the car ;)
    5. NickyJam
      NickyJam
      you making the meet mate? looks like it'll be the 18th this month

hope to see you there :thumbup:
    6. Aimez
    7. F2 Stu
      F2 Stu
      Have you stopped shaking yet?!
    8. BIGALUK
      BIGALUK
      i know its a waist of time i only bought 1.2 at time because i was being sensible etc since i have a morgage to pay and crap job untill i finish my training in the army so will have more money soon to buy someting bigger prob leon cupra mayb
    9. digby130?
      digby130?
      cool man
      the main problem is that i go inbetween exeter (for uni) and london (for job) so dno when im going to be about in london....dont get my timetable for another week!! :(
      i may b about sat week....would that be the second saturday? (im a bit rubbish with dates)
    10. digby130?
      digby130?
      hey man
      when and where?
    11. BIGALUK
      BIGALUK
      Awrite mate you not willing to share your secret of increasing bhp on 1.2 i spoke to a few ppl about boost valves but told wount fit and i was going to remap but was only going to get extra 8bhp
    12. BIGALUK
      BIGALUK
      Hi mate like the effort you have put into your ibiza i also have a 1.2 how did you manage to get 80bhp from the car.
    13. danmay
      danmay
      wah gwan brother!
      i'm sound mate, only just found this lil option, i ain't been ignoring u!
      detailed the left nut today, my arm aches like a mother but the shine is impressive. also drilled the airbox more haha, the noise is animal compared to before, s'all good!
      hows u anyway dude?
    14. pete88
      pete88
      i can leave the bits with the sales deptment for you to pick up from them if you want on sunday as im at brands
    15. pete88
      pete88
      i could drop them over to you if you want on saturday as im off
    16. mixupz
      mixupz
      naah dude...:( are you able to post them? how much extra will it cost?
    17. pete88
      pete88
      nah i will be long gone home by 6.30. your not going to brands saturday are u?
    18. pete88
      pete88
      no sorry dont have paypal, you can pay by card or cash its up to you
    19. pete88
      pete88
      all of it comes to £13 inc VAT
    20. pete88
      pete88
      they look right. Not too sure why it took so long to get in, the did have to come in from Spain
  • About

Architectural technologist
    This Is What I Drive:
    Seat ibiza MK4 1.2 12v
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Through VAGOwners.com
    Young proffesional enthusiastic about architecture and everthing related to it!

Driving, Women, and Sometimes at the same time

Signature

danmay/mixupz are the doggies dangles of the 1.2's THE ONLY EXTREME BLUE 1.2 IBIZA ON SCN & TOP OF BHP PACK OUT OF THE 1.2 CREWS http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=148871&highlight=mk4+sleeper My 64bhp MK4 now stands @ 80.5Bhp/92.9lb/ft @ AmD 13/07/08 LONDON MEET http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185099