1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.
OllieL
Last Activity:
May 20, 2019 at 7:59 PM
Student

Share This Page

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi, from Birmingham

OllieL was last seen:
May 20, 2019 at 7:59 PM
    1. Big-Pete
      Big-Pete
      how much are you after dude? and is it possible to get rid of the tapes?
    2. suj
      suj
      hey mate, just got back, he sold them, got double what he was gonna sell to me (£820), one of his mates might be selling his RS's too in about a month, so if he does i will definitely let you know!
    3. suj
      suj
      ok mate, sorry my inbox was fully, sure i will let you know, gonna be seeing him later on tonight!
      will drop you a PM/message here
    4. EnGbudd
      EnGbudd
      Hey mate, im trying to PM you but your inbox is full. xD
    5. suj
      suj
      hey mate, you said you knew someone in derby breaking a 2.0 16v? is he still? as i need an ECU, Immobiliser Unit & the Key (to clone the transponder chip), otherwise my car will be off the road (as the garage wants £600 for parts)

thanks mate

Suraj
    6. LMJ
      LMJ
      yeah seats are really nice cars!! VW's without the price lol... but with their own kinda "personality" too... not entirely a VW. Yeah those alloys are really nice - gimmie a shout if you hear or see any similar alloys around your way could you? That'd be great mate!

Thanks!
    7. LMJ
      LMJ
      Loving your cars mate!!... what year is the red 1.4? Both look really clean and tidy! That red one is pretty similar to what I have in mind. Did you have trouble finding the white GTi Ronals? I'd love a set of those!

write back pal!
    8. Dolly_Gti
      Dolly_Gti
      Alright mate, theres been a little bit of intrest in the link under your sig pic "midlands meet" well me jenk and brummy. im too lazy but if someone sticks a location and date ill be there. theres a curborough (lichfield) sprint day Apr4 i think. free to watch i reckon. worth a thought?
    9. hi tower
      hi tower
      Was the wheel to your satisfaction?
  • About

Student
    This Is What I Drive:
    Seat Ibiza 2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    goggle