1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.
pete88
Last Activity:
Jan 31, 2018 at 5:46 PM
Home Page:
Parts adviser at Invicta Motors

Share This Page

pete88

Parts Advisor for SEAT, from Maidstone, Kent

pete88 was last seen:
Jan 31, 2018
    1. NickyJam
      NickyJam
      hey pete

you makin the meet on the 18th? just making sure, got my cash waiting already :D
    2. NickyJam
      NickyJam
      you need to delete some messages...but will pm you this week or next for the spoiler :D

Nick
    3. 04_cupra_r
      04_cupra_r
      Evening. I remember I said I'd send you a link but I have no idea what it was about. Maybe it was about the brakes. Either way, I have them now. 355mm.
    4. 04_cupra_r
      04_cupra_r
      Well well. Look who I found...! Its Sam by the way.. Thanks for the number plate the other day mate.

Are you thinking about puting an LCR front end on yours then or staying stelth?
    5. brad1
      brad1
      i see that your dad or someone else drives your car during the week, i was driving home the other day around rush hour time in gillingham and say your car in front, so i speed up and hooted, but it wasnt you and the driver looked very dazzled as to what was going on lol
    6. mixupz
      mixupz
      saturday could be difficult for me actually...what about sunday? i could pop up there?
    7. mixupz
      mixupz
      naah dude... are you able to post them? how much extra will it cost?
    8. mixupz
      mixupz
      im just thinking when the next time i see you will be...what time do you finish work dude? because i can only get back up to addington biggin hill area by about 6:30 pm
    9. mixupz
      mixupz
      ahh cool....how can i pay? do you have paypal?
    10. mixupz
      mixupz
      ahh cool mate :) how much it come to in the end?
    11. mixupz
      mixupz
      Ohhh about bloody time lol how comes it took so long dude? are they the right ones?
    12. Boo
      Boo
      Im good thanks :D Nicely recovered from far too much cider at Edition38 :redface: When did you get the leon back ? Bet you missed her :(
    13. Boo
      Boo
      Hey Pete :D Hows things honey ?
    14. mixupz
      mixupz
      hello mate...ive created a social group for the dwellers of London...Join up!!!
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.westerhamgarage.co.uk
    Parts adviser at Invicta Motors
    This Is What I Drive:
    Mazda RX-8 PZ
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    worked for a seat dealer

Interact

Signature

2001 Leon 20VT in Onvi yellow with FR+ 17" alloys, tinted rear windows, black headlining with blacks trims, chrome angeleye headlights, interior LEDs, SCN stickers, MK2 Cupra badge on rear, polished inlet manifold, Cupra R air vents and EBC green stuff rear brake pads and EBC grooved/drilled rear discs 180.0 Bhp 174.9 Ib/ft