Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.
Phillc
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Contracts monitoring officer

Share This Page

Phillc

Love is....Yellow, from Pershore, worcestershire

Phillc was last seen:
Oct 21, 2013
    1. lcrsammy
      lcrsammy
      hi mate, dont think your active on here anymore but just in case......whhen you did your wide mouth bumper, did you put the mesh 'in' the hole or is it up angainst the back of the opening? thank in advance if you happen to see this message

sammy
    2. joshy514
      joshy514
      Found you on here, thought I'd message you on here incase it's easier.
    3. Phillc
      Phillc
      Yes mate i am breaking it and you are the first to ask for the strut brace so its yours for £70 posted

Cheers

Phil
    4. CupraRmark
      CupraRmark
      If you break your car m8 can I have 1st dibs on front strut brace ??
    5. Phillc
      Phillc
      Mentioned alot Was I, I hope it was all good LOL, yeah anything you need to know just ask.
    6. Seal_LCR
      Seal_LCR
      Hi Phil I met up with tim and barn on Sunday. U were mentioned alot lol. I hear you are he man to speak to about tidying the engine bay (ie getting rid of stuff that's not needed)

Cheers

Mike
    7. Phillc
      Phillc
      No you need to trim some off,
    8. aaronipswich
      aaronipswich
      I got a tt brace just fouls the bonnet strut did you turn yours the other way
    9. Phillc
      Phillc
      Mine was the TT brace is that what you have??
    10. aaronipswich
      aaronipswich
      Could you do me a favour and take a pic of your strut brace the end that has to be modified
    11. Phillc
      Phillc
      Hi Wayne,
      It has locating pips which hold it in the wheel.

Cheers

Phil.
    12. Dibs1980
      Dibs1980
      Hey phil
      Just a quick question,that little badge you fitted at the bottom of your steering wheel is it just held on with double sided tape or does the badge have two locating pins on it
      Cheers
      Wayne
      b3wga@hotmail.co.uk
    13. Phillc
      Phillc
      The main issue is the water pipe that runs in front of the TIP needs to be "gently" bent away from the turbo or you wont get the new TIP on, other than that is fairly straight forward.
    14. wezy0
      wezy0
      hi mate got a new creaton motor sport tip.going to fit it tomoz after work.cupra-barn said u did his got eny tip for me.cheers wez
    15. Phillc
      Phillc
      I have both the stock ones and the blaupunct (SP) ones.
    16. micko4567
      micko4567
      Hi, I'm writing to you about the door tweeter speaker, I think I got the spelling and that rite this time lol, did you say you had a few spares around? Are they the standard ones or upgraded?
    17. Phillc
      Phillc
      They all do it for a few seconds its when the dont stop that you need to look at changing the tensioner, i wouldn't worry.
    18. turbomick
      turbomick
      hi mate av read u had same problem as me on start up the rattle click tap kind of noise. for first 2 seconds then goes till car been stud only lasts 2 seconds people are saying chain tensioner wont sort the problem wat do u think mate
    19. Phillc
      Phillc
      Sorry Jam but i have not got it any more.
    20. jam666999
      jam666999
      Hi Phil, tried to pm but your inbox is full

Sorry to be a pain, went a bit crazy earlier and started getting rid of all the above, should of left it really due to it getting dark, but i managed to remove everything.

Im just now a bit unsure of what im doing with replace the hoses now, think theres slightly more than i expected, looking through a few threads i came across a post youd made on cupra ross with a pic, which has no longer available.

In the post you said n249 bypassed and removed so i thought if you still have the pic it may help. or you may be able to point in the right direction with the hoses.

Sorry for the long message

Cheers
  • About

Contracts monitoring officer
    This Is What I Drive:
    Leon Cupra 220
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    yahoo search
    Catching large Carp, my car.