Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.
Syphon
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2018 at 7:44 PM
Home Page:
Web Manager

Share This Page

Syphon

SCN Admin, Male, from North Somerset

Staff Member

Hmmm, might have to say bye bye to Tapatalk under GDPR May 22, 2018

Syphon was last seen:
Sep 19, 2018 at 7:44 PM
    1. reggie
      reggie
      how to place a parts add on here please tia
      1. Jimbobcook
        Jimbobcook
        @reggie you need to have 25 posts to be able to post an advert, we have this in place to stop spam. If you need any further help please let me know. Cheers
        Sep 7, 2018
    2. Happygolucky
      Happygolucky
      Any1 on here have a xenon driver headlight cant seem find1 anywhere! Cars 2012 any info greatly appreciated
      1. Syphon
        Syphon
        Hi - you're best searching the forum or contacting one of our parts sponsors (they have their own forums as well).
        Aug 29, 2018
      2. Happygolucky
        Happygolucky
        How do i go about finding a part sponsor?
        Aug 29, 2018
      3. Jimbobcook
        Jimbobcook
        Aug 29, 2018
    3. Lensesi
      Lensesi
      It's sorted
    4. Snickfr321
      Snickfr321
      Hi all could eny one help me out as my engine light on my Seat Leon MK3 2.0 tdi fr came on plugd the obd reader in and got this random code P16C7 after searching around I found it was the heater support pump lock, after fitting the new pump and turning the engine light off it came straight back on with the same code P16C7 really frustrating and just want to get to the bottom of this issue Thanks
    5. Dean mason
      Dean mason
      Anyone had issues regarding crank shaft sensor? I'm about ready to give up
    6. Syphon
      Syphon
      Hmmm, might have to say bye bye to Tapatalk under GDPR
    7. Antonis
      Antonis
      Hello i would like to know where i can purchase the seat leon headlights LED! I want to upgrade my car wich is the seat leon 5F 2014. Many thanks!
      1. Syphon
        Syphon
        Hi - please search / post in the Leon forums - you'll get some help there :)
        May 14, 2018
      2. Antonis
        Antonis
        Thank you :)
        May 15, 2018
    8. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      1. Syphon
        Syphon
        Done - thanks for putting it together
        Apr 19, 2018
    9. Syphon
      Syphon
      Pleased with the forum upgrade - still some bits to iron out, but a big step forwards.
    10. Greydar
      Greydar
      Hi, I couldn't help noticing you too live in North Somerset. If it's not too much trouble, can you recommend any SEAT dealers you would go to for servicing or warranty work done on a Cupra? Or is the main dealer in Bristol a better bet? Thanks for any guidance.
      Cheers
      1. Syphon
        Syphon
        Wow missed this message by the looks of it - sorry! the new forum software makes it much easier to spot these messages - Holders would be my recommendation if you've not already found it
        Apr 19, 2018
    11. icestorm81
      icestorm81
      Hi,

Can you message me the club password please. Also are there many of you guys camping, as I am yet to make my mind up wether to come down on Saturday.

Many thanks
    12. bully
      bully
      Hello mate ! I've already booked trax months ago ! how would I be able to get on the scn stand with a normal entry ticket ?
    13. stevie steve
      stevie steve
      Allo mate. How's tricks. Still not seen you out and about in the motor yet

I'm offloading my Leon later in the year and going for a golf R. I'm excited as you probably were about your white beast. Am I right in thinking you got it detailed after picking it up.

If so where did you go?
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.seatcupra.net
    Web Manager
    This Is What I Drive:
    MK3 Leon CUPRA
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Yahoo
    SCN Admin

Family, pets, driving, computers...........etc

Signature