1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.
Syphon
Last Activity:
May 22, 2019 at 10:03 PM
Home Page:
Web Manager

Share This Page

Syphon

SCN Admin, Male, from North Somerset

Staff Member

Fresh new avatar baby Nov 6, 2018

Syphon was last seen:
May 22, 2019 at 10:03 PM
    1. Excel1994
      Excel1994
      I have cupra mk2 for sale!
      Fira black+Great condition Cupra interior and exterior+ 10 Services+Full power+ 2 Keys+ Mot March 2020+New shock absorber+ wheel bearing++New service+All advisories done+available++Hpi clear + warranted mileage +
      1. Excel1994
        Excel1994
        86k miles
        May 13, 2019
    2. Aniyah
      Aniyah
      Hi I am new to this forum trying to sell a few seat I have for sale can anyone help me pls
    3. Jack Stones
      Jack Stones
      Is it normal for my car to sound loudish, when being in for instance 3rd gear doing 40mph so my rpm is at about 2500, as my girlfriends car doesn’t sound as loud when I’m sat next to her compared to mine, I don’t seeing it be the exhaust or anything, or is this me being paranoid about it all?
    4. Mickeymaz14
      Mickeymaz14
      Hi guys new to this forum and new to Having a seat I have recently brought a seat leon mk2 ecomotive 2011 plate love the car but when I connect my Bluetooth device I can not skip song on the steering wheel or form the CD player all. The buttons work on cds and radio just not Bluetooth is. There a way to. Fix this?
      1. Jimbobcook
        Jimbobcook
        Hi @Mickeymaz14 your best bet would be to get a thread opened up in the mk2 leon section where more like minded people can help out.
        Mar 18, 2019
    5. Leo Farquhar
      Leo Farquhar
      Hi, new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the torque values for the bolts on the dogbone/gearbox mount. I've got a seat ibiza 6j 1.6 tdi 11 plate.
      Any help greatly appreciated!
    6. fozzybear
      fozzybear
      Just had a look at donnington calender and trax is on at donny in july14th with japfest on 13th,or are we waiting for vag group weekend......
    7. Llcool333
      Llcool333
      Hi all brought a Seat Leon Cupra 280 ST 2015, only thing I hate is the infotainment sat nav system lol, is there anyway of upgrading to the ones that come on the 290 models or even 300 models or even possibly putting in the new digital dash etc ?,
      Thanks in advance
    8. Simon Hanson
      Simon Hanson
      Hello, new to the forum and new to seat! I’ve had my 2016 Leon Cupra st for 2 weeks now and really like it! The only thing that is an issue is the wheel hop! I’ve read some posts about replacing the lower engine mount and was wondering if the power flex black series will be too harsh for road use? Any advice would be much welcomed, thanks in advance.
    9. Jonathan lynn
      Jonathan lynn
      Hello. Power steering. Has it got a fuse. But where abouts shout I look
      1. Syphon
        Syphon
        Jan 24, 2019
    10. Jonathan lynn
      Jonathan lynn
      Hello people. I am new to this I have got a seat leon mk1 fr 1.9tdi 150pd . Went to work my car was fine. Then after that I went to my mum car was fine. When I levein my mum
      1. Jonathan lynn
        Jonathan lynn
        my diesel it’s very low. I went to fill her up . After that I fill up I was getting problems. Every time I put it 2nd 3 and 4 Then gas. It’s jumppin and laggy . Still got bost. And it’s pulling on the right that wasn’t like that before. Any idea thanks you
        Dec 7, 2018
    11. Jonathan lynn
    12. Mirza-DD
      Mirza-DD
      I need help with my seat ibiza fr 2015 power steering is not working and I can’t locate 3rd connector
    13. Huffcap
      Huffcap
      Hi Syphon
      Can you say which one of the other 3 SeatCupra.Net members with you on the photoshoot was the one from Reading. Be good to contact a local fellow member of the forum who lives close by.
    14. Syphon
      Syphon
      Fresh new avatar baby
      1. X3RN likes this.
      2. walshy
        walshy
        Phresh
        Nov 7, 2018
        Syphon likes this.
    15. reggie
      reggie
      how to place a parts add on here please tia
      1. Jimbobcook
        Jimbobcook
        @reggie you need to have 25 posts to be able to post an advert, we have this in place to stop spam. If you need any further help please let me know. Cheers
        Sep 7, 2018
    16. Happygolucky
      Happygolucky
      Any1 on here have a xenon driver headlight cant seem find1 anywhere! Cars 2012 any info greatly appreciated
      1. Syphon
        Syphon
        Hi - you're best searching the forum or contacting one of our parts sponsors (they have their own forums as well).
        Aug 29, 2018
      2. Happygolucky
        Happygolucky
        How do i go about finding a part sponsor?
        Aug 29, 2018
      3. Jimbobcook
        Jimbobcook
        Aug 29, 2018
    17. Lensesi
      Lensesi
      It's sorted
    18. Snickfr321
      Snickfr321
      Hi all could eny one help me out as my engine light on my Seat Leon MK3 2.0 tdi fr came on plugd the obd reader in and got this random code P16C7 after searching around I found it was the heater support pump lock, after fitting the new pump and turning the engine light off it came straight back on with the same code P16C7 really frustrating and just want to get to the bottom of this issue Thanks
    19. Dean mason
      Dean mason
      Anyone had issues regarding crank shaft sensor? I'm about ready to give up
    20. Syphon
      Syphon
      Hmmm, might have to say bye bye to Tapatalk under GDPR
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.seatcupra.net
    Web Manager
    This Is What I Drive:
    MK3 Leon CUPRA 300
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Yahoo
    SCN Admin