Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.
theoldboy
Last Activity:
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:07 AM

Share This Page

theoldboy

Cupra 280 with attitude, from Germany

Gearbox not happy, In with Garage to get it sorted. Now driving a Scirocco diesel :( Jul 7, 2018

theoldboy was last seen:
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:07 AM
    1. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Gearbox not happy, In with Garage to get it sorted. Now driving a Scirocco diesel :(
    2. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Car back, Stage 3 Revo Engine and DSG Map on and wow what a difference. Looking forward to Sunday.
      1. EddieP likes this.
    3. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      New Turbo on, Milltek exhaust now fitted and car should be back on Friday for a good clean for Sundays Show.
    4. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Intercooler and new pipework being fitted today,
      1. EddieP and Jimbobcook like this.
    5. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      New Suspension has been fitted, Big Break Kit on and Sports Cat fitted. Broken locking wheel nut off and a/w Intercooler which is late.
    6. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Going into garage for a remap.
    7. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      New OZ RACING ULTRALEGGERA Wheels / MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S Rubber arrived today, fit them at the weekend.
      1. Jimbobcook likes this.
    8. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Finally my new suspension setup is on the way from Germany. Hopefully will be fitted in time for the 2018 meet
      1. Jimbobcook likes this.
    9. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Getting ready for 2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) at VAG TUNER LIVE
    10. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      11/03/17 This week i have opened up the right hand side of the air intake to get more air to revo filter.
      Put some Red Cupra Decals on my wheels
      Have done the following ODBEleven code changes:
      1/ DRL Now turns on both front and rear lights
      2/ DRLS now turned off when handbrake applied
      3/ Turned off the sound actor (so much better i can now hear my air intake when driving hard)
      4/ Turned on the Engineering menu
      5/ Changed the seat belt warning so that it only gives 6 chimes if seat belt not on

And she has had her first MOT and passed with flying colors along with celebratory oil change
    11. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      05/03/17b Replaced the old air intake system with a second hand Revo air intake, Wrapped the heat shield in blue to add a bit of color.
    12. theoldboy
      theoldboy
      Hello from the Old Boy, Love my Seat Cupra and personally prefer the front wheel drive to AWD as it means you have to drive the car, and boy it does drive well.

Check out the pictures of my car that can be found here

I purchased second hand (Ex Seat Company Car) and have replaced the original wheels with powder coated ones as the original had got scuffed and looked very sad.

I have had a Revo Stage 1 map and new Michelin Super Sport Tires to keep the power on the road.
  • About

Signature