Share This Page

Willz17

Senior Member, from South Wales

Willz17 was last seen:
Apr 24, 2018 at 9:35 AM
    1. zak
      zak
      hey will
      i recently saw your headlights up for sale on ebay. i started with my retrofit but ended up burning the lens as oven was too small. so im having to buy another headlight. did you use a heat gun or an oven. if a heat gun was used how was it done?
      didnt expect this to be soo stressful.
      regards
      zak
    2. charlesz1066
      charlesz1066
      Hay there you up 4 going to a meet..? It's this Sunday down Ikea carpark at 1.30.:-)
    3. zak
      zak
      thanks will

i guess ill have to start meddling with the lights after uni comes to an end then. right now ive just got the aftermarket DRL lights similar to what you got on the orange Cupra K, but getting a lil bored of it.

i shall send Rob a PM and see what what i can do from there.
      thanks again :)
    4. zak
      zak
      hi will
      i checked out your retrofit projector project and wanted to know where the best place would be to pick up the projector kit. i was going to open my old headlights up and insert ccfl rings, thought while im at it i can probably have the projectors put in too.
      thanks
      zak
    5. Danno1975
      Danno1975
      Hello mate. New to Leon's but am missing the xenons on my old car and our main car has them so was after some of the autoart jobbies you have/had. Did you for the motor for the adjustment in from your original lights and was the install straight forward?. Cheers.
    6. Willz17
      Willz17
      These originally are the lights i wanted. Dectane have these for sale but only for Left hand drive!!! Which does not apply to UK as we are Right hand drive =[

These lights look alot better, but still have LED strip like mine =/
      Better than spending £1000 on OEM though^^
    7. TarekElsakka
      TarekElsakka
      Oh wow.. turns out the head lights I wanted for my car don't actually have "rings" or "angel eyes" or whatever they're called. They're these:

http://www.jom.de/images/product_images/popup_images/image_82827_1.jpg

Almost exactly like these but for Leon:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304445_484859924871270_932608839_n.jpg

What do you think? The guy isn't even sure if they have rings or not, but doesn't look like it from the pictures. Is it just me or are the LEDs too blue? lol
    8. sniperftw
      sniperftw
      You need to clear your inbox!

I don't really want to swap!

I sold my lumina orange FR 170 about 2 years ago, couldn't afford the payments! Absolutely broke my heart! Feel like i wanna go back that way!

Mine is 56 plate with 40k exactly!! Let me know if you wanna make the leap to 350hp! :D
  • About

Architect
    This Is What I Drive:
    Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI
    How I found SEATCupra.net:
    Friend

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eibach Sportlines - DPF Delete & EGR Delete - Stage 2 - Custom Induction