How chuffed am I?

Mucus

Hey ppl, I've just had to put a post up to let you know I'm now the very proud owner of a Black LCR, courtesty of Paul H.
I can't thank him enough, such a genuine and generous bloke, who has sorted me out a treat, with all the original bits he'd swapped out, and even took the time to take me round every switch and function I needed, I honestly couldn't be happier.:D
I think I left his house shortly after one, stopped for a quick bite to eat, and did my 2hr journey home, but I didn't manage to get out of the car till gone 7.30pm this evening. (except to top up the fuel, it does like a drink eh?;) )

So I'm afraid, not much of a thread, but I haven't enough posts (yet) to PM or reply to him in the for sale section. So you'll all have to put up with me thinking it's christmas in this section.

Again, many many thanks Paul, I see from your photo bucket, you managed to get the car you we're after this afternoon, so I hope your as pleased as me...

Stroll on driving to work in the morning!! I bet I'll even be up early for once!!
My life does it go like stink!!!:-o

Marcus.

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
glad you like it marcus.
it was a pleasure to meet you and the wife.
yes i got my golf just in time was close but beat the other buyer to it.hope you enjoy it as much as i did it's a lovely car and good to meet a genuine buyer.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.