look at this w@nker

Status
Not open for further replies.

welformed

I'm saying all VAG cars are overrated, not crap per se. See? There goes your commonite dronal negativity influcencing your decision making again... Rise above it. You know you can. Leave your apeman ancestry behind.

If only I was sacked. At least I would've been treated as scum for some semi-justifiable reason!

NB: I dont REALLY hate anything and really did lol at some of the comments on here. It's just fun to play on some people's shallowness. Humans seem to think we're great and the world revolves around us etc, but looking around using some very simple observation, we couldn't be more wrong. This easily translates to car ownership. What makes me laugh is those who just bite because their hormones told them to.

There two kinds of human, those who are ruled by their hormones and those who understand them. Suffice to say, the geniuses never fall into the former category...

Last edited by a moderator:

dj_hektik

LEON 20VT FR
good on you for registering and replying, you are right im most of what you said. Thing is, about VAG ownership, i see what you mean, but only to Audi and VW buyers. I think Skoda's and Seat's are cars that are better than their price.

It's all personal preference at the end of the day, i'd only ever buy a German car, not because of where the car comes from, but the style of cars they produce is what I like in a car. BMW, VAG, Merc, all make the same style cars - they may be a bit overweight, but they are solid cars that last a long time if looked after correctly.

Anyway ... welcome to the forum.

WHYME

Apr 22, 2002
MK
Visit site
Do you live in MK or just work? Got a blue 20vt that drives past my work most days, sounds alright..

Seriously all of your posts look like your almost embarrassed to drive the 20vt, nobody looks at a 20vt and goes 'look at you scum' I think it's all in your head and has lead you into becoming a jumped up nob... Get rid of the car and your head may shrink and your willy might grow...

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
welformed said:
I'm saying all VAG cars are overrated, not crap per se. See? There goes your commonite dronal negativity influcencing your decision making again... Rise above it. You know you can. Leave your apeman ancestry behind.

Well with lunchtime at School over you can go back to lessons, no doubt we can expect a reply after mummy has collected you later.

Have a nice life little boy..................bye :wave:

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
welformed said:
Hi all. I'm your nemesis Fiat owner.

I must say, I'm flattered and highly amused by your comments. Cheers for that. Not just because of the recognition, but by the ease of the return-fire that is about to occur...

Some of these type of comments are... shall we say, completely stereo-typical of the type of car owner I was kinda having a dig at. I've been justified without having to say a thing. But I'm not leaving it there, the fun is, as you may be able to guess, in the demolition. :) And just to be clear, had the LCR owner not driven massively more w@nkerish than me - I mean afterall all I did was wave and put my foot down. He didn't HAVE to try and stay with me - then I wouldn't have written such a well deserved and condescending review, would I?

As some of you only seem to be reading what you want, rather than what was actually typed, I didn't do any intimidating other than give the guy a goodbye wave. I guess that is enough for some animal hooligan types, however. His ego couldn't handle this, as I knew he wouldn't simply by the car he was driving. (anyone spotting the incredibly easy-to-read circular logic here?) He was the one undertaking and cutting up the traffic to get far too close to my backside. I didn't do any of this. Yet as most of you have just reconfirmed, in true VAG owner style, he seemed to think "how dare this Fiat owner treat me with such disrespect. I DRIVE AN AUDI! Er.., No VW... ah no, it's a SEAT! But HOW DARE HE?!)" I have news, in the REAL world respect can only be earned, and it doesn't come by flashing off your underfilled I-wannabe-in-your-classist-VAG-gang wallet. ;)

And you have the nerve to imply I generalise? Of course we don't always do that. Only when there is a crappy LCR to burn-off. ;) Face it, you're as bad as I've been making out. The bit that's really got your goat is you know I'm right. The perfect over-aggressive engineered response, so beautifully and obviously demonstrated. Freud's job would've been so much easier with the hormonally over-excited around like you VAG car owners. ;)

I mean, this is easy. The examples you give just go on and on. The Focus ST guy was up for it. So I'm a lunatic for following? What about him? Is he ok because he's in a Focus? Or is my lowly pauper Fiat not allowed to play because I haven't paid our government as much VAT? Face it, you're men. Men like to compete. We do it all the time. We can also do it in a wholly abstract fashion. Do some of you not realise this? Do you not even know who and what you are? Dear me, this is the pits of intellectual and educational retardation here isn't it? No wonder you buy LCRs. ;)

There are a great deal of cars I have respect for and of course there's always something bigger and better. It's just not the case with a LCR, is it? Having borrowed and test-driven various mk1 Leon's (though not a LCR as this was before it's time), I could categorically state that my next co. car was not going to be a 20VT or any other Leon! In fact I chose an Octavia vRS, as it felt all-round "better" (let me guess, you're feeling even more insulted now that I say a Skoda is better than a SEAT. This is against VAG branding! How DARE I?!). The vRS felt faster than the 180bhp 20VT Leon*, smoother, nicer seats, a workable TCS system and even an interior that appeared "thought-out" as if the car was going to sell by more than just it's badge or reputation... ;)

I'm going to treat that comment as tongue-in-cheek. No-one could surely be that stupid to post this and mean it?! In short and to reconfirm: He was trying. He was cutting up and undertaking traffic to get close to me, which I was letting him of course, thinking of his impending mincing. He did nearly cause an accident at the last roundabout. He gave me the finger after I flashed him and gave him some thumbs. Bad looooooser. He only gave me the finger because he was beaten BY A FIAT hehehehe. Do you want me to say that again? He was beaten BY A FIAT! Some men are like this. See above, below and most other places on this thread... Oh, and he was most definitely driving an overrated, overpriced, overweight VAG car. ;)

I know, criminal isn't it? That this LCR guy with 2 kids in the car was prepared to do much more than 110mph after my balanced ego was able to let him go due to the danger issues. ;) It's the way he kept going, well past a safe braking zone, not to be beaten by a Fiat, that made me tut, roll my eyes and report it on a forum. Exactly what I expected. But you're right, I so wished he was going to remove himself and his offspring for the human gene-pool. I was giving him so much room for his win or die braking, I wouldn't have even been a witness let alone implicated. Another retarded gene wiped out for at least 2 generations, maybe even for good. Sweet. There's far to many of the stupid infecting our race as it is... With any luck I'd have had time to take some camphone pictures of the mess and could've bragged about it some more on the Fiat forum. ;)

Ok. Where and when? Erm... say what, exactly? Your car is sh!t? Hey mate, sometimes I have my messenger running in my rear windscreen saying exactly this, but only to VAG cars and mostly to tiTTys (true). But last I knew it was pretty Neanderthal to *attempt* to beat someone up because they called you names, implicitly or directly. Even stupid when you don't know what they're capable of. But then, that's the kind of lower-ape reasoning I come to expect from VAG owners...

Nah. I only use my car to it's strengths. It's called intelligent driving. This means, largely, in straight lines and making a unique sound on the way. The said LCR driver probably didn't have the intelligence to drive to his cars strengths, which I guess would've been through the roundabouts. Don't care much for anything else. My ego can handle this. I'd use one of my other cars for a track blast... in fact I'd much rather do that in a proper racing car. Care for a challenge? Or is your manlyness all pretend wallet and no substance? ;)

The fact that most of you seem to be in denial makes all this an absolute joy to read, so thanks for that. Nothing beats the stupid in creating endless cheap entertainment. And it makes spanking such owners the utter joy of owning a Fait Coupe. No-one expects a Fiat to keep up, let alone go past. :)

I'm sure you'll all be disappointed to hear that I've been driving for 14 years and never had a point on my license. I put it down to wit, and general speed and clarity of thought. The same kinda trait that stops you buying a rebranded de-spec'd Audi. ;)

For further info, yes I used to work for VAG. I was based in their head office in MK. I know how they work. I know how they think. I know how they sell cars. I know what they think of the public and their customers. The best word to sum up their marketing strategy would be that they think, nay know, that you're all suckers. It is the nature of the system you live in that makes sure you're a sucker. It requires you to be a sucker. You're engineered to be a wannabe classist homo-superior(not). Anyone who buys say... a LCR, cannot be seen as anything else. I mean, you're trying to tell me you bought it for it's looks, speed, reliability or handling? lol I have news: There won't be many people on the road who look at your cars with respect. Only other suckers and those not yet educated enough to know what being a sucker is all about.

Funny, finding out about what VAG think of you, the public, their customers, kinda makes you hate them a bit...

lol Yeah... er... ok, you got me. It's got a SEAT badge on it, so it must be a SEAT. Hey, does this mean, seeing as Fiat own Ferrari and I lay claim to it's Ferrari design, parts and build (look it up), if I put a Ferrari badge on my Fiat it becomes a Ferrari? Cool. ;)

Sorry, not me. Doing that any anywhere but Santa Pod is a bit sad, not to mention a waste of tyres. There's not enough VAG owners to p!ss off in NH. Better in MK where VAG dish them out as co. cars which the "owners" like to thrash due to simple lack of respect one normally gets through personal owership.

Which leads me on to say: has anyone bought a VAG "approved used car" with roughly 9K miles on it? Mwahahaha! It's been thrashed. From day one. Sell it quick.

That's almost exactly it. By Jove someone can see it! But more accurately it would be like saying to all the gays, I think gayism is crap and overrated and just for that I'm going to be straight from now on. btw, it's not idiotic, it's confident and in terms of owning VAG cars, it's also very well educated. Ok? ;)

I sure am. Always open for challenges. Pick your metal - as long as it's not some VAG driving day... The only VAG driving I do is in bed. ;)

(snigger) :) I'm glad I p!ss you off. In case you hadn't noticed, that was my sole aim. Only because you're daft enough to buy a VAG car. Have you owned a Fiat? Driven a Fiat? Inspected, reviewed or evalutated a Fiat? I suspect not, yet you seem to be an expert. I think you'll see you're already stooping below my level... though sadly, for you, my level is artificial and temporary for the purposes of LCR goading. ;) Yet another VAG car owner through and through. And you wonder why you have no street cred. ;)

Nah, S3's are too slow thanks. ;)

(ok that's enough. I'm bored. Ripping apart commonite wannabe-look-rich mindless capitalist drones is fun, but only for a while)

Should any of you be burned off by a lowly Fiat sometime in the future and find it reported on a forum, it's not because they're making up a story, it's because it probably really happened... It may even be that they burned you off because they knew they could, they knew it would be fun and they knew you would hate it. ;) And if a little red message pops up in the rear window that is kinda insulting and condescending toward you and your choice of car, then you know it was me! The real bummer is, I'll be long gone before you can lay a homonally enraged Neanderthal finger on me. :)

NB: for those STILL not getting it - Tongue-in-cheek. Goad. Goad. Goad. etc. Chill, there's more important things to worry about than if your d!ck is 5.997 inches or 6.002 inches, because in reality it's not the rounding-up that counts. ;)

* turns out the Skoda had 210-225Bhp. One of VAG "schemes" to get over spec'd co. cars out on the road and media review tested, so that perhaps some fools may go and buy one thinking they're faster than the public spec one they acutally get... VAG may claim the co. car chip was a mistake. lol yeah, right! Can they make the same mistake for my public purchasing mate for the same price too? No, I didn't think so...

:lol:

ESSAY

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Only thing is matey you are constantly contradicting yourself.

Like all VAG owners, I thought they were cool, I though I was cool, until I owned a proper car like a 200sx and realise just how sh!t they ALL are...

I can't decide which is worse of the lot, the polo or the beetle. Both were terrible terrible cars in build quality (oh yes) and handling. Wheel-barrows handle better!

VAG. Overrate sh!te!

Basis of a good arguement - stick to the same story.

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
I hate VAG cars too!!!

That Lamborghini Gallardo on top gear was crap, the Buggati Veyron Bollocks... the RS6/RS4 etc, need we go on. :cry:

Never realised I had bought into such a crap thing.

Fair do's for you coming on here, and fighting your corner. But as a man, I know when to leave somthing alone! Let alone trying to stir it up again. Congrats for being Tool :)

Brucel

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
Oh it is so clever to race people on the street at over 100 miles an hour??? Wow you can race someone in a straight line because your an idiot and will go rediculously over the speed limit.... Well done congratulations.

Get it on a track and race people there and may be grow up a bit so you don't end up in prison for killing someone.....

panholio

Jun 26, 2006
Leeds
Ha! That brightened up a boring Tuesday afternoon at work!

Excellent writing skills Mister Welformed, you miss the point though.

I couldn't give a big stinking turd whether you can overtake me or not. I'm perfectly happy driving along in the knowledge that some maniac in a Fiat may come flying past me at three figure speeds, whatever. Fill your boots.

I have a nice car I enjoy driving and IMO it looks/handles/performs exactly as I want it to... It probably will do the latter a bit better after a remap!

I'm sure you have the same opinion of your motor. So relax, you'll get yourself all worked up at this rate and probably keel over with the stress!

welformed

^ Pleased to hear it. :) Whatever you may class me as, the LCR *t0sser* can only be worse.

I can see you couldn't give a turd. And that's cool. Me neither. I'm just having fun. Some people just don't get it though.

I repeat, all I did was wave. Sometimes it doesn't even take that and you get some psycho VAG driver bulldozing through traffic like he's in a tank. (maybe it's the handling? ;) ). He didn't like it. He got bitten by the classism disease. I only expect more of it. And when you've been entertained by it once, it's all too easy to try for the same again. I want. I'm sure I will get! ;)

Brucel

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
welformed said:
^ Pleased to hear it. :) Whatever you may class me as, the LCR *t0sser* can only be worse.

I can see you couldn't give a turd. And that's cool. Me neither. I'm just having fun. Some people just don't get it though.

I repeat, all I did was wave. Sometimes it doesn't even take that and you get some psycho VAG driver bulldozing through traffic like he's in a tank. (maybe it's the handling? ;) ). He didn't like it. He got bitten by the classism disease. I only expect more of it. And when you've been entertained by it once, it's all too easy to try for the same again. I want. I'm sure I will get! ;)

Well I am sure you will take pleasure in Killing someone when one of your foolish "Races" goes wrong.

Classism? I drive a Seat not a BMW....

Your an idiot.

welformed

I don't race. I compare. Racing would imply I must win at all costs. The LCR VAG driver was racing. I was just trying to get the dumb mofo to crash and increase the exclusivity of your own LCRs. Surely you can't disapprove of that? ;)

Riddick_m3

Mar 17, 2005
Sudbury, Suffolk
welformed said:
I was just trying to get the dumb mofo to crash and increase the exclusivity of your own LCRs. Surely you can't disapprove of that? ;)

what with kids in the car? man you really are one pathetic loser, if you said that to me in person it would warrent a slap, you need to grow up and get the f*ck outa here

Jonesy

Leftie and Proud
Sep 27, 2004
Pig Hill
welformed said:
I don't race. I compare. Racing would imply I must win at all costs. The LCR VAG driver was racing. I was just trying to get the dumb mofo to crash and increase the exclusivity of your own LCRs. Surely you can't disapprove of that? ;)

Why don't you go and try to wind some other people up :wave:

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Oh yeah I forgot you only need to use 70% throttle so your never really racing, so want him to crash and injure himself and his kids GROW UP. :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.