what quickshift

Deleted member 12147

I bought a copy of the B&M one off ebay, haven't fitted it yet tho. It is identical to davidol's and they even give you the original B&m instructions to fit it. I payed 26 quid for it. The only thing you don't get with it is the gear knob, so i'm going to my local halfrauds or fletchers in the morn to see if i can get a knob to match the colour of the shaft. Heres the one i bought.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHORT-SHIFTER...21QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
she sounds nice on the phone.. best keep her happy m8. easier that way.

running around for you after all.

true bill true she seems to enjoy running round for me i cant understand it but im not going to complain she picked my forge stuff up yesterday and was as happy as me to get it. I think she thinks she's gonna drive it when its done, more fool her lol

Radek

Jan 12, 2005
Jarvista said:
I bought a copy of the B&M one off ebay, haven't fitted it yet tho. It is identical to davidol's and they even give you the original B&m instructions to fit it. I payed 26 quid for it. The only thing you don't get with it is the gear knob, so i'm going to my local halfrauds or fletchers in the morn to see if i can get a knob to match the colour of the shaft. Heres the one i bought.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHORT-SHIFTER...21QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Would stock knob fit ?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
on the std car the gear selector box is under mounted.. between exhaust/heatshield & floor tunnel.

Once accessed its a case of popping off the bottom of it, pop cables off and new B&M on and reassemble.

access to it is the hardest aspect,

Glad mine is top mounted inside the car now. :)

May 2, 2006
ibizacupra said:
on the std car the gear selector box is under mounted.. between exhaust/heatshield & floor tunnel.

Once accessed its a case of popping off the bottom of it, pop cables off and new B&M on and reassemble.

access to it is the hardest aspect,

Glad mine is top mounted inside the car now. :)

right, ok, so mine will be bottom mounted?? doesnt sound too hard, just need to get it up on a ramp, how long roughly should it take? 30mins - hour?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
depends on how easy it is to undo exhaust bolts etc.
once you get to see the shifter box its a 15-20min job.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
David_smith_909 said:
:think: might have to get myself one of these

do you supply the darker coloured ones bill, or just the silver ones?

the darker ones are the current model. they seem to have updated them since i bought my own.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
chrisbond69 said:
is that a camel spider bill yeah evil arent they

yea, changed the link seeing as its not pictured any more..
click on it now and it will scare the beejesus out of you....

sooner you than me dude... i would'nt sleep @ night knowing these critters are wondering about!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise