Arosa/Lupo rear spoiler

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Anyone have info on a rear spoiler for the top of the hatch on an Arosa/Lupo?

Saw a couple of cars at Trax with ML Designs ones...

Where are these from?
Mrs B fancies one for her Lupo.

cheers in advance
bill

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
she's not turning max power is she?

nice veilside kit on the front. 20" rims?

I've got some details from old SJB days on a CD @ home - I'll send some to you later (I think they're named)

M

Hindey

Clio 197
Nov 25, 2001
London
spoiler.jpg

That's the official SEAT/VW one. I think it's about £130 fitted and painted. Very tasteful!

Love your avatar btw Bill...

Badger badger badger! Mushroom! Mushroom!

Hindey

Clio 197
Nov 25, 2001
London
Originally posted by driveforward
The one posted by Hindey is the one I had fitted, but it is a SEAT accessory, VW has a different one as I recall...

Oh, didn't realise that the VW one was different.

The SEAT one looks great on Ian's (mum's) car, anyway.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I had a price for it from SEAT for an Arosa one... £90+vat, +paint etc..
Stick on apparently.

Has a cut out to go round the existing brake light and aerial I think.

Mrs B wants her spoiler.. :D

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Originally posted by driveforward
That's the one Bill :D

Mrs B got a 16v Sport?
Nah..
She has a 1.0E Lupo
huge 50bhp too.... Very nearly capable of pulling the skin off a rice pudding - Nearly :p

Hindey

Clio 197
Nov 25, 2001
London
My old Arosa 1.0 S could just about do that...

Which reminds me, there's someone on SEAT Enthusiasts who seems to think his 1.0 is a "Subaru Eater".

What do you reckon the tuning potential of the 1.0 litre is? The spec of this guy's "Subaru Eater" (TM) is below:

1.0 mpi -
Magnecor KV85 leads, NGK ####### Plugs, FSE Fuel Boost valve, Superchip, One Off REAL Racing induction kit (Decirculated), Straight through Exhaust, K Stevens Fuel control. All these are dialled in perfectly and not just hoyed in. Each part is rolling roaded and timed to perfection. Theres other stuff but i hate long lists.

What BHP do you reckon that 'kicks' out?

:cheers:
Chris

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Originally posted by Hindey
My old Arosa 1.0 S could just about do that...

Which reminds me, there's someone on SEAT Enthusiasts who seems to think his 1.0 is a "Subaru Eater".

What do you reckon the tuning potential of the 1.0 litre is? The spec of this guy's "Subaru Eater" (TM) is below:

1.0 mpi -
Magnecor KV85 leads, NGK ####### Plugs, FSE Fuel Boost valve, Superchip, One Off REAL Racing induction kit (Decirculated), Straight through Exhaust, K Stevens Fuel control. All these are dialled in perfectly and not just hoyed in. Each part is rolling roaded and timed to perfection. Theres other stuff but i hate long lists.

What BHP do you reckon that 'kicks' out?

:cheers:
Chris

Not wishing to offend... but assuming it started at a factory rated 50bhp... he may well be as high as 49bhp now, and many pounds lighter. (sterling not lb)

Hindey

Clio 197
Nov 25, 2001
London
Tee hee, apparently if an Arosa 16v wanted to have a go he'll have to use a go-kart. I've asked if this means I go can go Ferrari chasing :eek2:

Chris

eXXXtreme arosa

i can play with a saxo vtr all day long but a scooby? no chance!! my brother has a 138bhp puma and i cant touch that and a scooby has way more power

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
Does the Lupo one(whichever one it is)fit the Arosa then guys??(i know it's the same car,but just want to be sure)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.